pick my new rooM!!!

A or B?

• A

• B

Results are only viewable after voting.

flying_babyb

DIS Veteran
So Im hopeless! Im down to two layouts and cant decide which I like best. What do you think?
idea2.jpg

Idea A
or
idea1-1.jpg

Idea B

1. Futon 2. end table 3. end table 4. Chair 5. lamp 6. lamp 7. tv stand
8.Hammy stand 9. 4 drawe plastic thing 10. Double cube stack 11. Double cube stack 12. Art supply cube 13. night stand nesting table 14. little bench 15. bookcase, mini 16. Bench 18. Dresser 20. blanket chest 21. storage (clothes) 22. storage (clothes)

Where is the door?
Are there any windows? Just concerned about possible glare on your TV.

Oh crud I forgot the door. All the windows are way up on the wall so its not a issue, guess thats what happens when you move into a basement. Im lucky enough to be allowed to put my table outside my room (big basement) so I can scrap. door is in the middle of left bottom wall (where theres no furniture)

I like B then.

The TV is closer to the futon, so you can turn down the volume if it disturbs the upstairs folks and you can still hear it.

It also looks like you have two distinct zones with that floor plan.

Oh and a glaze just means you put your bottom coat with a normal paint and then put an additive in the top coat that delays the drying time so you can work with it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter