• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pick and Share Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see beach lounge chairs:

232323232fp53454_nu32_5_987_7_4_WSNRCG3238__275375nu0mrj.jpg
:tink:

Ahhhh! A fellow RTC Orlando grad eh? Cool! I was October 72-Jan 73, Company 379 under Builder Chief Hines. Darn near didn't get to go to leave to MK cause I had one of 13 buttons half fastened during inspection Dress Blues the day before...

:)

Jud

I graduated from RTC Orlando in September 1990. I wish I had some of my old pictures of my day at EPCOT with my mom.

Ahhhh! A fellow RTC Orlando grad eh? Cool! I was October 72-Jan 73, Company 379 under Builder Chief Hines. Darn near didn't get to go to leave to MK cause I had one of 13 buttons half fastened during inspection Dress Blues the day before...

:)

Jud

Oh snap! Bummer. The day I left RTC Orlando (Jan 1981) it was (get this) 22 degrees. I was wearing everything I was allowed to because I'm originally from Florida and I was freezing! Took off for San Diego for my A school. I was an MS. (cook)

Ahhh! I saw ducks, but before I found that, I saw BRICKS! And my favorite window- Ub, the only man to stick with Walt when they screwed him over!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter