pick a pearl setting

it does come in a small box

Im wearing a dolphin w/the pearl I picked out in Aug. Going back 7 wks from today and have the dolphin encounter booked on my 50th birthday

Where did you get the dolphin setting? Can you please post a pic??? I leave in 3 days and study dolphins, so this would be perfect!!!

Here are our pearls........
They ranged in price from $9.50-$19.50(I think)
Pearls2.jpg

Pearls.jpg

The pearls are beautiful and this thread is great. I am so glad that I found it. I was trying to come up with something special for my daughter on our April 08 trip. My DH and I are going to do the KTTK tour. My DD12's birthstone is pearl, this is perfect. I just hope I can keep it a surprise until then.;)

Does anyone know if there is a Mickey setting? That would be too cool.

I'd never heard of this option, and now my 16yo DD and her BFF are soooo looking forward to doing this at Epcot next week. I'll check in and post once we're back.

Thanks for the thread. I think I'm going to do this with my girls in January. I love both the crab and lizard settings for me :) It will be tough to choose just one. Also, thanks for the tip on picking it out in Japan and having it set in DTD. Hopefully our schedule will permit that.

We just got back on 09/29 and I did the pick a pearl in Japan on 09/27. It was pretty cool but I tried to pick a really ugly on because that is what I heard to find a rare one ( I wanted a black pearl). It was hard because they all were ugly but I ended up with a 7 1/4 mm white pearl. DH thought it was a pretty cool thing to watch also. We ended up picking a ring setting for it since I would probably wear it more often than a necklace. But the necklace choices were pretty too. We had it set in the Japan pavillion. It looks really nice and DH was impressed...he thought it was going to be fake. I'm really happy with it and I would do it again the next time we go....whenever that is...hopefully it will still be there.

Here is a picture of the ring that I got last month at WDW. I picked the pearl and the setting in Japan. The setting was I think $29 and it is sterling silver. They had it displayed in the case when I came to pick it up after dinner. The pearl is a 7 1/4mm pinkish-white. I love it!

September6282.jpg

Here is a picture of the ring that I got last month at WDW. I picked the pearl and the setting in Japan. The setting was I think $29 and it is sterling silver. They had it displayed in the case when I came to pick it up after dinner. The pearl is a 7 1/4mm pinkish-white. I love it!

September6282.jpg

Oooh - I love this setting!

I got these pearls in Japan at Epcot in 2004. My son picked one for me (on the right) and I picked the other one to take home to my mum, it has her birth stone set above the pearl and she loved it.

43982101_3390-med.jpg

I got mine in DTD a few years ago. I had it made into a necklace with a cz and I wear it alot. I can't remember the size of the pearl anymore.

I didn't know they were in Epcot too. I'll be adding that to my list of things to buy. :thumbsup2:

Hi,
I'm so happy I'm finding all of the posts I read awhile back but forgot to subscribe to! I'd love to see more pictures of the settings!
Amy

(we leave 7 weeks from today!)

September6282.jpg

B-E-A-U-TEE-FUL!!!!!

September6282.jpg

Absolutely beautiful!!!!! I am definitely taking DD12 when we go in April. Pearl is her birthstone.

I noticed that your b'day is in a few days. Have a great day. I was "old" yesterday. :woohoo: for October babies!

Absolutely beautiful!!!!! I am definitely taking DD12 when we go in April. Pearl is her birthstone.

I noticed that your b'day is in a few days. Have a great day. I was "old" yesterday. :woohoo: for October babies!

Thank you, and thank you! Happy late birthday to you... isn't it a "fun" time? :rolleyes:

September6282.jpg

This is my favorite setting this far!!! It is so elegant! That is such an awesome price too! Sold!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter