Pick a pearl Japan...need ideas for multiple pearls

Pamnkevin

Mouseketeer
Hi there. My in-laws have decided to take our entire family to Disney. They want to surprise all 5 of their Grandkids with the trip. Since they are being so generous, I would like to get them a meaningful gift while we're there.

The last time I was there, I went to Japan in Epcot and did the Pick a Pearl thing. It was really fun and I think she will love it. So what I am thinking is that each set of grandkids pick a pearl for her. That would be 3 pearls. I am trying to find a Cage type pendant that can hold 3 pearls...most only hold 1. I saw one gold one online but I think it's ugly.

Any thoughts on what we could do?

It's not a cage, but I've seen reference to earring settings. Would a necklace/earring set work?

I've thought about that, but if all the pearls we pick are different In size or color, it may look weird.

Just so you know; if you get different size/color pearls, you can trade with the store to get identical ones if you are looking for a matched set like for the earrings/necklace combo. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter