PI Question - "In Progress"?

giuwah

Earning My Ears
So I applied for a summer design program with ESPN through the disney careers site and my status is as "In Progress" since jan 8!

I haven't received a phone screening yet, or any email yet at all besides the generic, "Thank you for applying".

I suppose my resume is still being reviewed but how long does one normally wait until a phone screening email will be sent out??

Anyone else have any similar experiences?

I wish I knew the answer to this question too. I applied to several undergraduate internships beginning December 4th and they still are showing "in progress" ugh!

I wish I knew the answer to this question too. I applied to several undergraduate internships beginning December 4th and they still are showing "in progress" ugh!

I applied to their Graphic Design internship last fall and mailed in my application and I got an email for an interview like 5 days later.

I guess it just depends on the department.

The "In Progress" you are seeing is letting you know what the Disney Recuitment office has received your application, resume and cover letter and are reviewing it. Then all of your information will go to your specific department that you applied for, and then that department will consider if you'll receive an interview. You will be notified by e-mail for any interview requests. After that, its more of a waiting game for a couple of weeks and should know their final intent by end of April/ beginning of May.

Hope this answers your question.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter