• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

PI Interview Questions?

marypatsy

Earning My Ears
Hi Guys-

I got called yesterday for a PI interview. I am so nervous. Do any of you remember what they ask?

Hi Guys-

I got called yesterday for a PI interview. I am so nervous. Do any of you remember what they ask?

I think it really depends on what internship it is for. When I was interviewed for the Sales and Event Internship I was asked a lot of questions about my knowledge of Microsoft Office, and computers. Also why I chose to apply for that particular internship. My interview was about a half hour and I ended up getting it. Just try to let them know that you have a passion for working for them and would like to be in a specialized role, and that sort of thing. Be honest and it will be great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter