PI Application Question! Please Help!

funnysarcastic

Earning My Ears
Hi all!

My name is Katherine, and I recently applied to a couple of Professional Internships for the Summer 2016 season. I was just wondering if anyone had any insight into the timeline the job application process--how long does it take for Disney to tell you if you have been selected for an interview, then how long until you are notified if you have gotten the role.

Any tips would be extremely helpful...the waiting game is difficult!

Thanks all!

PIs seem to have the worst timeline

September 2014 I started applying for Spring 2015 positions.

In October I got my first communication and had the initial phone interview. I then applied to a few more that had opened up, and heard nothing for a while about anything. Late November I heard back about 2 and had final round interviews for those (the last one being in mid-December)

The next week I was offered a position (about 3 weeks before the start). So from start to finish it took 4 months.

I know my situation wasn't quite normal - plenty of people were offered long before I was, but it can be a very long process. There were several I never heard from, NLIC or otherwise. But of the 8 I applied for, I interviewed for 3.

My son got an acceptance into the CP before he got his PI acceptance for last summer. He was able to do the PI for the summer and then transfer into the CP afterwards. But he got hired about three weeks into the CP into the program he did the PI. He got his PI acceptance in maybe late April.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!