• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Photpass at Water Parks

MichaelaMouse

Mouseketeer
We're going to WDW in 8 days :-)woohoo::yay:). I read somewhere last week that photopass is only at the water parks during peak season. Just wondering if anyway knows if that includes May? I pre-purchased the cd & book as usual and we're going to the water parks for the first time this trip and I wanted to get some PP pics there. Thanks in advance!

I can't speak for any other season but we've always seen them at the end of August, that's value season.

Just an FYI - When you pre-purchase the CD, they send you a card.
At the water parks at the slides they take your picture and throw the card to you on a bracelet. You can have the cards merged to your pre-purchased card.

Everyone who wants to buy pictures of themselves in a swimsuit stand up and cheer!

Ya know, I'm sick of people throwing water on me and trying to drag me back in the water when I'm trying to get a tan ... :rotfl:

The tsunami after Summit Plummit gave everyone a thrill but trying to get my bathing suit out of my bum was not fun ... :)

There were photopass photographers at TL last year the first week of May.

There were no photopass photographers this year at BB on Apr. 1

Thanks for the help everyone! I don't exactly love pics of me in a bathing suit....but it's part of our vacation so I want to document it!

They were at the water parks last April but we didn't see any at Blizzard beach this April.

Have fun!

Everyone who wants to buy pictures of themselves in a swimsuit stand up and cheer!

(Wow, it sure is quiet in here.)

;)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I will pay you to stay as far away from me as you can if you are holding a camera. I will buy a photopass UNcd. Where you see how many pictures they can NOT take of you.

The photographers were there in May 2007 and May 2009.

We leave in a couple of days for our May 2011 trip.:woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter