Photowalk....

Furgus

DIS Veteran
Actually Scott Kelby's Worldwide Photowalk.

Didn't see this anywhere posted on the boards and thought some of you might be interested in it. They have a ton of cities around the world. Seems like it would be fun to go out and meet new people, and take pictures of some new things.

Actually Scott Kelby's Worldwide Photowalk.

Didn't see this anywhere posted on the boards and thought some of you might be interested in it. They have a ton of cities around the world. Seems like it would be fun to go out and meet new people, and take pictures of some new things.

Too Cool, Thanks!!

I signed up to for Jacksonville Fl hope to maybe see some of you there!

They are going to Chamblins Bookmine downtown (that I just found out about) that rocks :cool1:

For anyone in North Florida or stopping off on your way to Disney you should swing in there its a huge bookstore with new, used, rare and non existent books. I get my camera books there and they have lots of older kids books that my little one likes.

You guys will have to let me know how it goes. I will be out of town that day, and in D.C....which is great cause they have two walks, but both are full :(

You guys will have to let me know how it goes. I will be out of town that day, and in D.C....which is great cause they have two walks, but both are full :(

Yikes....I never thought of that. I registered from work today but can't get into my personal email from here to see if I got in. I hope there are still spots open :confused3

Thanks for the heads-up. I've been a NAPP member for several years (and have gone to the east coast Photoshop World about seven years running -- at least), but I hadn't heard about this. I signed up for the Lakeland, Florida version, partly because the lead is Larry Becker.

Anyone else here go to Photoshop World?

SSB

Thanks for sharing this! Sounds neat. There are several I could pick from for Florida. If I do this, it would neat to go out to the Dunedin or Clearwater ones. It would most likely do either Gainesville or Mt Dora since they are closer.

Thanks for sharing this! Sounds neat. There are several I could pick from for Florida. If I do this, it would neat to go out to the Dunedin or Clearwater ones. It would most likely do either Gainesville or Mt Dora since they are closer.

Come on up to jacksonville there is going to be some great shots there I bet, I was just in the area the walk is going to be this weekend.

Come on up to jacksonville there is going to be some great shots there I bet, I was just in the area the walk is going to be this weekend.

that is a thought too... am emailing the link to a friend to see if they are interested.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter