Photowalk 2010 **Capturing Holiday Magic**

WebmasterMike

When Yuba plays the Rumba on his Tuba...
Hey folks, I thought I would post this here in case anyone is interested or is at the parks at this time:

We are organizing a photowalk for post-podcast cruise in December of 2010. If there is enough interest, we may do a photowalk in either Castaway Cay or Nassau. If you are interested, the OP is below.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2412908

Dates of the Cruise are December 12-16, 2010. Many of us are planning Pre and Post Cruise stays.

Here is the info:

Tag, I am it.

Time/Date - 12/18 @ 10:00am EST, duration approx 2-4 hours (longer if there is interest)
Where - WDW Restorts - Starting at The Boardwalk
Who - YOU

We will meet on the Boardwalk near the boat ramp for the Friendship boats.

**Posted to Photography Board on 3/6/2010**

Who wants to go and walk around the world taking pictures and not just of your family (families are welcome, of course). I will post more info as I get some time to update. Feel free to add suggestions for locations around the world, and it does not have to be in a Park (Corey, let's sneak over to Discovery Island).

Post your board name if you want to be counted. Bring your Point and Shoot, DSLR, or your Pin Hole and let's have some fun.

Photowalking - from Wikipedia

Location Suggestions (Will post Polls later)

Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Senor Jorge - He once punched a magician. That’s right, you heard me.
Gatorland - Kelly (w/Paul shaking his head)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunrise and Sunset times for Orlando, FL

Top.jpg

data.jpg

Sunrise Sunset times for Nassau, Bahamas and Castaway Cay

Top.jpg

NAssau-1.jpg

I am interested. I posted on the other tread to pencil me in. I will not know for sure until closer to that date. It depends when my in laws will be arriving for Christmas.

There is a Meet and Greet for Disney Fans Sunday Dec 19.
Here are the details:

What's better than some Christmas cheer? Christmas at Walt Disney World, that's what's better! Come join us to say hello to your fellow Facebook / Disney fans and enjoy the Holiday decorations at the Happiest Place on Earth. We would love to meet everyone and talk Disney, and we will be planning some fun surprises.

Date: Sunday, Dec. 19, 2010

Time: 11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.

Location: Contempo Cafe, Disney's Contemporary Resort, Walt Disney World (4th Floor of the resort)

We will be keeping a name / contact list. So please RSVP on Facebook
Search for WDWVacations of Facebook to locate and RSVP to the event.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter