• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Photoshop

Luv0fDisney

DIS Veteran
I don't know whether or not there is already a thread for photoshop. But I guess i'm starting a new one if there is. Come share your photo shopped photos...

Here are two of my newest creations.
I am really in love with them. If i had to pick one of them to be my favorite I would say i LOVE the BW one.... What are your opinions of my photo shop work?

Flower BW

(ORIGINAL Photo)
DSC_0005.jpg

(AFTER)
bwflower.jpg

--------------------------------------------------

Glow Flower

(ORIGINAL Photo)
DSC_0150.jpg

(AFTER)
glowflower.jpg

---------------------------------------------------
Your Opinions?

Wow, I love that 2nd one :goodvibes Actually they're both good, but the 2nd one is my favourite

I do like the overall feel of the first one. I'd have possibly left a little more of the shaddow detail in the branches and leaves so the baby's breath didn't appear just to be floating there.

Selective color seems to have fallen from favor in the larger photogarphy community, but I'm still a fan of it. I really like your second shot. The pink in the lower left is a little distracting from the main subject, though.

Here's another thread on Photoshop transformations...

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2879562

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter