Photos

giffy231

Mouseketeer
Please recommend your photographer! And can I see some of your pics or a link to your PJ? I am kind of picky with photos. TY!

Head on over to The Disney Wedding Blog, there's a list of some of the photographers who have done Disney weddings before. You can check out their website, facebook pages, blogs etc. You can also look through the blog, as the photographer is highlighted in the information section at the top of each blog.

For my part I highly recommend Randy Chapman. He is such a lovely guy and a wonderful photographer.

I do. by Leonix8238, on Flickr

N,A1139 11-30-10 by Leonix8238, on Flickr

180263_10150369343695517_881990516_16504119_4682205_n by Leonix8238, on Flickr

Not sure where you live or if you are looking for a photographer near Disney, etc. We're from CT and bringing our photographer down with us from CT and I know ours will travel. I am completely obsessed with them and their amazing work. Photography is definitely my #2 (only behind marrying my DF) on my priority list :goodvibes

http://www.justinmarantz.com/

They actually traveled around the US last year and give workshops for other photographers on walking through weddings to get the best lighting, poses, angles etc to create timeless pictures. I had been blog-stalking them for years before we got engaged and was so excited to actually be able to book them! We did our e-pics with them (http://www.justinmarantz.com/index.cfm?postID=1242) and their personalities exceeded my expectations too! Honestly can't say enough good things about them as people and their work! :worship:

DAVID AND VICKI ARNDT!!

They are fantastic!!

SECOND!!!!
they are amazing. Very personal. Got all the shots you want and more. Very affordable compared to what disney charges for their services. the both of them make you feel very comfortable when doing your shoot and im sure our pictures will be fantastic. We got married a week ago, so I dont have a full lot, but I have this preview pic they sent.
boardwalk.jpg

Go to Facebook and search for Chapman Photography this is his Facebook page. Then go to photos to see his work. My pictures are the ones that say Teresa and Greg WDW boardwalk engagement pictures.

Teresa

I must admit that I actually like all the outside photographers that Disney brides use. In all my years hanging around the boards I have yet to see photos I didn't like. There are style differences, and I have photographers whose style I prefer, but they're all very talented. :thumbsup2 (In contrast DPS where I'm often underwhelmed by the very standard photos.)

Some of the popular choices are Misty Motto, Randy Chapman, The Roots, and The Arndt's. They're all great! These are the four you see most often, but there are others out there, too.

For me, personally, I don't tend to enjoy the filters and effects as much and prefer a more photo journalistic style, but that's just personal taste. Spend some time on the sites of the photographers and really look at the style that appeals to you.

Head on over to The Disney Wedding Blog, there's a list of some of the photographers who have done Disney weddings before. You can check out their website, facebook pages, blogs etc. You can also look through the blog, as the photographer is highlighted in the information section at the top of each blog.

For my part I highly recommend Randy Chapman. He is such a lovely guy and a wonderful photographer.

I do. by Leonix8238, on Flickr

N,A1139 11-30-10 by Leonix8238, on Flickr

180263_10150369343695517_881990516_16504119_4682205_n by Leonix8238, on Flickr

pretty!!

I had Randy too. He was wonderful and quick about getting us our photos.
:thumbsup2

I have booked a photog! Things are finally coming together! Now to start the wedding diet....eeeekkk

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter