Photos - what exactly are the options?

Photopass photos are still available with pricing for prints. The full CD of all your photos can also be ordered.

If you want ride videos, those will be available with Memory Maker.

Also, if you get the CD, can you print photos from it? Are there restrictions on the disc? We are not interested in ride or meal photos.

Sorry for all the questions, but this gets confusing.

I've been looking at this too - it is a little confusing. Is the $30 cd the one that includes *your* photos, or is that just stock images? We just finished the WDW part of our trip, and I'm trying to figure this out. I didn't spring for Memory Maker ahead of time, but we got magic bands, so everything is showing up on MDE. Dh is annoyed that we didn't realize ahead of time and pose for more family photos. ;)

Btw, I emailed our video postcard from Spaceship Earth, and I'm glad I did, because that one *didn't* show up on MDE.

The CD has both - your photos on 1 CD and then stock photos on a second CD

it is WELL worth the cost! Trust me

Is the $30 cd the one that includes *your* photos, or is that just stock images?
No. Your options now are $15 per picture or $200 for all of them. The only CD's I see offered are for stock photos.

I only want the photos taken in the attractions. Does attractions+ still exist?

Can you still merely purchase a photo from an attraction as you leave the attraction, or do you have to buy a package for everything now?

Much of the information above is out of date

Please look at this site. Memory maker has replaced Photo CD it is no longer available as a stand alone and you do not get stock photos.
https://mydisneyphotopass.disney.go.com/help-and-support/about-our-products#3

You may still purchase individual prints.
Also you may still get a disk of your photos but it is in addition to your Memory maker purchase
Stock photos are available for purchase for $29.95

Can you still merely purchase a photo from an attraction as you leave the attraction, or do you have to buy a package for everything now?

At attractions with photopass "stores" (like splash) you may purchase individual prints. Note Seven Dwarfs mine has photos but no store to purchase them. You must get them digitally.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter