Photos of strollers at Universal???

momngrandma

Earning My Ears
Is there a place on the internet to see photos of the single and double strollers that they use at Universal? WDWIG has photos of the ones at the Disney parks but I'd like to see what they use at Universal. Anyone have a link for that? Thanks!

<font size="5" color="#FF0066" face="Amazone BT">Cindy</font>

<font size="4"><font color="#FF0066><font face="Comic Sans MS"><marquee direction="right" align="middle" behavior="alternate">GOING TO WDW MAY 10-16, 2001!!!</marquee></font></font></font>

Aloha,
I have pictures from when I took my DGS in 1999, but unfortunately I don't have any scanner. The strollers are like the hard plastic ones at WDW and they have both single and double. We found them great for our DGS, but I would use your own stroller if you need it for a young child under age two.
Donna
:)

Thanks M. Gram. That's what I basically wanted to know -- if they were the hard plastic, or jogging type. We're taking our own for the baby so she can sleep, but were trying to decide if we should take another one or just rent at the parks for the other two little granddaughters. What you described will be fine for the older girls.

<font size="5" color="#FF0066" face="Amazone BT">Cindy</font>

<font size="4"><font color="#FF0066><font face="Comic Sans MS"><marquee direction="right" align="middle" behavior="alternate">GOING TO WDW MAY 10-16, 2001!!!</marquee></font></font></font>

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter