Photos of Disney wedding locations?

meryll83

All it takes is faith and trust...
Now I know there are loooooooads of wedding pictures on here, but I was wondering if people could share photos with me of specifically what the wedding venue / outdoor location looks like?

So I'm looking for photos of the seating arrangements for guests, and of course the wedding platform (where the bride, groom, rev etc stand).

I've been looking on the Disney site, but it's hard to tell what the actual area in which the wedding will take place looks like.

Thanks in advance! :)

Wow the wedding pavilion is so beautiful... I cant wait till I get married there..:surfweb:

Mouseweddings.com is another site to check into. They are currently down as they are re-doing their site, but they had tons of great photos of the various locations. Their photos are the ones that helped me decide which location to go with. They are hoping to have their site back up by 3/7/07.

Are some of these locations ones where you can only have intimate weddings? Eg. there doesnt seem a lot of room at Sunset Pointe.

I'm sure I've seen a list somewhere, maybe it was on looking at the wish book, I cant remember?

Also, on looking through the wishbook, all the Epcot locations are listed, but no MK. Is that coz it's ridiculously expensive and you need to ring for a quote?

Are some of these locations ones where you can only have intimate weddings? Eg. there doesnt seem a lot of room at Sunset Pointe.

I'm sure I've seen a list somewhere, maybe it was on looking at the wish book, I cant remember?

Also, on looking through the wishbook, all the Epcot locations are listed, but no MK. Is that coz it's ridiculously expensive and you need to ring for a quote?

Yes, some of them are intimate. Sunset Pointe can only accommodate 10 guests. I'm not sure how much Magic Kingdom is, I think around $25,000

Here are some of mine (although Taz pretty much has it covered ;) )

Wedding Pavilion Bridal Suite
eb037d32.jpg

Castle View through the WP window
eb037844.jpg

WP seating
eb037832.jpg

WP view down the aisle
eb03780b.jpg

WP outside entrance
eb0377e8.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter