• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Photos of celebrities at Disneyland

Maybe I'm a minority, but I do NOT think Victoria Beckham is that great? Just skin and bones with sunglasses.:confused:

Anyone else agree?

QUICK...ALBORT give Victoria Beckham some churros!!!! She needed the dining plan badly. popcorn::

Ooh. I was standing right beside the crazy paparazzi who took this picture watching Harrison ride this ride! It was last Sunday. There were a couple of others taking pics but I'm pretty sure this was the paps picture. I was wondering if it would pop up on the internet! At the time it was taken Calista Flockhart was over with her son Liam riding that big sunwheel. It was fun watching Harrison ride!

I think this one was just taken the other day. Mr. Ford must ask for the same Plaid every time.

harrison-ford-disney-california-adv.jpg

And here's Courtney Cox and family...

courteney-cox-disneyland-coco.jpg

courteney-cox-disney-coco-dumbo.jpg

courteney-cox-disney-anaheim-storyb.jpg

Ooh. I was standing right beside the crazy paparazzi who took this picture watching Harrison ride this ride! It was last Sunday. There were a couple of others taking pics but I'm pretty sure this was the paps picture. I was wondering if it would pop up on the internet! At the time it was taken Calista Flockhart was over with her son Liam riding that big sunwheel. It was fun watching Harrison ride!

So, did Indiana Jones scream on the Maliboomer??

Funny question, but do you think Harrison Ford rides the Indiana Jones ride? That would be a fun one to have a picture of! :thumbsup2

Victoria Beckham could have gotten off PoTC, right in the middle of the ride, and felt quite at home me thinks.

So, did Indiana Jones scream on the Maliboomer??

No, he didn't even flinch. He came right down with the same smile he had when he left - didn't hear any screaming. I was pretty impressed, but then again...he is Indian Jones. Haha.

Funny question, but do you think Harrison Ford rides the Indiana Jones ride? That would be a fun one to have a picture of!

This is EXACTLY what I was thinking :rotfl:

I saw The Hoff on August 24th last year. I didn't get a shot of him.

He was trying to push through a crowd of people on Main St.

sad. why can't people just wear clothes that fit properly?

I was just marveling over the baked potato soup picture on the dining thread... but now I think I might lose my cookies... That is just sick. I think more people should have the opportunity to go on "What Not To Wear" anyone should be able to recommend someone for it, not just friends/family. Gross...

i know!

and i'm glad to see that someone else takes pictures of strangers in the park. we got a good one of a lady with bad hair at animal kingdom last month. yeah, we're mean. whatever.

Im convinced that some people dont have full length mirrors.:scared:

My dad says you don't really try, unless its the playoffs!!!:lmao:

The hell I don't. LISTEN KID. I've been hearing that crap ever since I was at UCLA. I'm out there busting my buns every night. Tell your old man to drag Walton and Lanier up and down the court for 48 minutes.

The hell I don't. LISTEN KID. I've been hearing that crap ever since I was at UCLA. I'm out there busting my buns every night. Tell your old man to drag Walton and Lanier up and down the court for 48 minutes.
:rotfl2:

Shurley you can't be serious!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter