Photos from RPR

Timon

DIS Veteran
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
We stayed at (and fell in LOVE with) The Royal Pacific Resort during our recent trip to Florida. I posted some pics up on my website if you wanna check them out.

ClickHERE for the direct link to the page.

We stayed in a King suite and it was MAHVELLOUS!! :cool1:

I am still working on a TR and more photos from Seaworld/DC/IOA...

Great pictures Cass!! Thanks. I'm glad that you liked the RPR. This May will mark the sixth year in a row for us @ RPR. We had thought we would try the PBH but changed our minds because we know that we like RPR so much. However, we are going to stay on club level this time.

wow...I don't think you missed a thing! I just returned from RPR on 10/31; it was my first stay there; I have always stayed at HRH. RPR was more relaxing and beautiful theming/grounds. Thanks for sharing your photos... :wave2:

Pictures turned out great, thanks for sharing.

Thanks for sharing those awesome pictures! :love1: We can't wait. Going to RPR on 12/10 to 12/12 and again 2/16 to 2/20.

i really enjoyed all the pics.

i have always stayed at hrh but am tempted to stay at rph.
i had a cousin last year that stayed at rph when i was at hrh.
i went to see his room and hang out at that hotel and thought it was great.

each hotel has its plusses and minuses......

Wow......... love your pics!!! They reminded me of our 3 previous stays at RPR!!! I need to go look at my pics!!! You captured all the reasons we love the RPR!! You actually made me for a moment want to "re-think" our WDW trip this year............ LOL I just hope AKL can measure up......... ;)

Oh, just wanted to add, weren't those cookies fabulous........ they are the BEST cookies I've ever had!!!

We are thinking about adding another night to our stay.......... we had thought about the Nick hotel for our DS......... but, I might just have to "convince" :rolleyes1 DH to stay at RPR!!!! ( Last year, he surprised me with a trip to US/IOA/ RPR after a trip to WDW........... now that was a great surprise and a great trip!!!!

Anyway........... glad you had a wonderful time!!!

I especially liked the ones of the pool!

Cannot wait going back again the End of January. I new it was a good idea to buy the annual pass :teeth:

Thanks for the great photos! That is the exact suite DS and I were in back in August!

Great pics. Reminded me of our June trip in 2004. Didn't go last year, but planning a July 2006 trip. Woo Hoo!!! :Pinkbounc :cool1:

Thanks for the pics! Love the king suite photos and definately noticed the differences in the decor!

Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful pictures! I love RPR so much! We had to cancel our 2005 trip to go to Cali so we're REALLY having RPR/USO/IOA withdrawals.

Just wanted to let you know we loved your pictures! They helped us decide easily where we wanted to stay - RPH! Can't wait!! Thanks!

Thank You :Pinkbounc I'm planning our first trip for October 06 and this is just what I was looking for. Great pictures :thumbsup2

i loved the pics. i did check out rph when my cousin had a room there and walked thru the lobby area, so your pics really put it all in perspective for me.

decided to go for it and booked a room at rph in october for 4 nights.
being the rph virgin that i am, i am reading every thread and post that has rph in it.

always have stayed at hrh in the past.
looking forward to rph

Thanks for the pics. My excitement is growing anticipating my May vacation. I'm down to double digits, 97 days and counting. YAHOOOO!! :cool1:

Thanks for sharing your wonderful photos! It sure brought me back!!

I spent 4 days at the RPH the year they opened and had a bad accident on the dock. I fell on my head! I spent A LOT of time at this hotel and feel like it's my home away from home. The staff treated me like royalty and the management was just awesome. I have a very big part of my heart for the RPH and these pictures make me happy that I'm going back in April, 3 years after my accident!

We also booked a King Suite so thanks for the pics! You also took a picture of my son's favorite thing.. the milk and cookies!!! Yummeeee! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter