Photos: Exotic Driving Experience cars at WDW Speedway

WebmasterCorey

corey@disneyinfo.com
Administrator
Here are a few car photos for the Exotic Driving Experience
at Walt Disney World Speedway
. It will officially begin on January 16, 2012!

I'll post more as I get them. :thumbsup2

Purchase Discount Tickets Here

Update 1/9/12

- Ferrari 458 Italia "2011 Car of the Year" by the Robb Report
- MSRP $225,000+
- 0 to 60mph in 3.4 seconds
- 0 to 100mph in 6.7 seconds

Update 1/5/12

- Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4
- MSRP $220,000+
- 0 to 62mph in 3.7 seconds
- 0 to 124mph in 11.8 seconds

Update 1/4/12

- Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 Superleggera
- MSRP $260,000+
- 0 to 62mph in 3.4 seconds
- 0 to 124mph in 10.2 seconds

12/20/11

Oh my, I know what my DH is going to want for Father's Day/Birthday/Christmas gift (since I'm assuming this is going to take a big bite out of the wallet). That is really cool.

And btw, your title had me scratching my head and LOLing.

Oh my, I know what my DH is going to want for Father's Day/Birthday/Christmas gift (since I'm assuming this is going to take a big bite out of the wallet). That is really cool.

And btw, your title had me scratching my head and LOLing.

LOL - Maybe I should have added "cars" to the title. :)

LOL - Maybe I should have added "cars" to the title. :)

Haha, it just made me laugh when I saw the title! :lmao:

Any idea how the determine driver ability in regards to speeds on the track?? My DH is interested (of course!) and wants to know how fast they would let him go.

DH can't wait to do this!! It will be his bday gift when we go in Aug.:thumbsup2

Nice! This isn't as expensive as I thought it would be.

Just added photos of the Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 Superleggera. Can't wait to drive this thing.

I want to do this! We'll be there from the 18th-31st, I just can't justify the price for a couple of laps.

Ethan

That lambo looks awesome. My bil is going to drive it in about 3 weeks and Im driving the f458. Any pictures of the f458?

So...will you be doing a drive on 1/16? Looking forward to hearing about it! :drive:

Wait...as I think about it, I'll actually be at WDW that day. Need anybody to carry your camera equipment? :goodvibes

Thanks for the pics! This experience just may get my DH to agree to another trip...much sooner than we had planned! :yay:

So...will you be doing a drive on 1/16? Looking forward to hearing about it! :drive:

Wait...as I think about it, I'll actually be at WDW that day. Need anybody to carry your camera equipment? :goodvibes

I would of probably taken you up on it but it wont be until the end of this month.
They said it was loud so my wife doesnt want to have the kids around it.

Very nice! Much more interesting, to me at least, than the Nascar drives. Now, if it was only like, oh, I don't know, $50-$100 per session. Love this stuff, but man, I just could not justify that price range! :scared1:

I hear you can drive one of these:

wagonqueen.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter