PhotoPass

One more question - So the PhotoPass and PhotoCD is different? The PhotoPass includes what the PhotoCD offers? WOW!! This is great!!! 6 years ago I paid a fortune for the photos and that was with one daughter, now I have 2 and doing a dining every night! I'll will defintely buy this before hand!

Photopass is a free service that Disney offers. You get your picture taken and then you can but prints or other items if you like.

There are 2 products that allow you to get your pictures on a CD for one price.

Regular photopass CD pre arrival offer is $120 and icludes all photos taken by the photographers, plus any edits that you save. It must be ordered before any pictures are taken, because only pics taken after purchase will be on the CD.

Photopass Plus CD pre arrival offer is $149 and includes all pictures taken by the photographers, your edits, plus select ride and dining photos. It also includes a CD of stock photos. It must be ordered at least 14 days before your arrival because they mail you a voucher that must be exchanged at WDW for the Plus card.

Here is the pre arrival order page: http://www.disneyphotopass.com/specialoffers/wdwppp.htm

Does it really take 14 days to receive it? I ordered slightly under the 14 days. :headache:

I ordered mine on a Saturday and received it on a Thursday or Friday. It also depends on where you live. We are in Florida so shipping is not a major concern for me

Yes but lose your camera and you lose your pictures. I have seen it happen many times. Get a photo pass card, register it to your account immediately, and if you lose the card... You still have your pictures. Also, you can have multiply cards in case your party/family splits up and all of your Picts will be in the same place. LOVE PHOTOPASS! Already prepurchased my CD for my June trip.

On the flip side to this, I've had pictures disappear from the photopass card when I know we took them. Sometimes scanning the card after photos doesn't upload. I myself am struggling with using PP anymore over my Nikon.

I agree with previous posters who say the Photopass+ more than pays for itself. Getting the ride photos, without worrying about paying for them, the dinner photos (Spirit of Aloha and Chef Mickey's) and when the CM's see that photopass card on your neck, they bend over backwards to take pictures of you.

And yes, they'll take them with your camera too, but is there such a thing as too many pictures?

When we got back home, we noticed some pictures were missing (one of the multiple Space Mountain pics and some of my wife and I at the Feb 14 special "love" areas in MK). I emailed them about it, they asked for pictures of what we were wearing that day, approximate time and location and within a few days, they found them and attached to our account.

For me, Photopass+ is a must do.

How do you use the PhotoPass+ for ride and character meal photos? Do you just go up to a booth after the ride and show it and they hand you prints? Do they scan it and they end up on your CD?

How do you use the PhotoPass+ for ride and character meal photos? Do you just go up to a booth after the ride and show it and they hand you prints? Do they scan it and they end up on your CD?

You will be given your print package at meals, but for rides, you need to go to the counter and have them scan your card. You will not get a printed photo at rides, only the digital file. All meal photos and ride photos will be included on your CD. This is my favorite go-to source for Photopass+ FAQs...

https://www.facebook.com/notes/disneys-photopass-service/new-disney-photopass/10150650931518325

I have a stupid question.. what are "stock photos" ? just some shots of the different parks , Characters etc.?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter