Photopass +

junior2431

Earning My Ears
I'm going to be doing RD at the MK my first day. Where can I turn in my voucher first thing on my way to Tales w/Belle? Thanks.

You turn it in at the camera shop, but I would wait until later, you can always get the photopass card from ETWB and add it to your account later, as well as any ride photos. When I got mine at DHS last summer it took forever because of a few slowpokes in line in front of me and precious time was wasted.

I'm going to be doing RD at the MK my first day. Where can I turn in my voucher first thing on my way to Tales w/Belle? Thanks.

If you're doing rope drop I would assume you're arriving the night before? What about going to the GF or Poly Photopass Centers and exchanging it there? I believe that can be done, IIRC? If not there, then Photopass at DTD should be able to I think. That way you're not wasting any time on the way to ETWB.

Yeah...unless you have a morning character meal, or really can't imagine going back to the front of the park before doing an attraction with a photo, I'd wait until after ETWB.
All regular photopass photos can be added with a regular card.

The night before suggestions are also good.

Even if you do ride an attraction with a photo before picking up the card, just write down your photo number and come back for it later that day after you pick up the card. We did this numerous times on our trip because we had 9 people in our group, and we split up a lot. I held the red photopass plus card, and they'd just text me their photo numbers. When I was in the vicinity of that ride, I'd go get the photos then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter