photopass +

Kare56bear

Mouseketeer
I am leaving for Disney tomorrow morning and my aunt forgot to get the photopass +. I have a question she tried to get it lastnight and she could not for some reason. Is there anything else we can do to get one?

I'm pretty sure you can get it at the parks in the photopass area at the entry to the parks. But its full price. She couldn't order online because they ship it to you and obviously they couldn't get it to her before the trip. I think you have to preorder 45 days in advance.

Enjoy your vacation!

You have to order at least 14 days before you leave for you leave to get it at the discount price. When you get to the parks (or DTD), you can still get it, but it will be full price.

199. I loved it. I got to keep the photos from chef mickeys, all the rides, pirates league . We have about 650 photos.

So if we pre purchase, and get the stuf in the mail. Do we still have to go to a photopass location to get anything? Or does everythign come right in the mail?
I hope that made sense lol

So if we pre purchase, and get the stuf in the mail. Do we still have to go to a photopass location to get anything? Or does everythign come right in the mail?
I hope that made sense lol

Yes you still have to go somewhere, they send you a disk with their photos and a voucher for your card, then when you are there you take your voucher and exchange it for the actual card. im assuming because the card expires 14 days after you get it, so the voucher keeps that from happening

Where do we go to purchase that.

Town Square Exposition Hall in MK

Camera Center at Epcot

Cover Story at DHS

Garden Gate Gifts at AK

Team Mickey at Downtown Disney

M. Mouse Mercantile at the Grand Floridian

Trader Jack's at the Polynesian

Zawadi at Animal Kingdom Lodge

Beach Club Marketplace at the Beach Club

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter