Photopass ?

diznynut

Mouseketeer
I am trying to decide if the photopass CD is a good investment. I can get it for the $119 price, are the special pictures(ie:tink in your hand ) that the pp photographers take included on the CD? Thanks for any help

All pictures taken by the Photopass photographers (Tink in your hand, Stitch coming out of the street) are included on the CD. I always buy the CD, because we are a picture family and we love having pictures with all of us together.

Thank you. I was hoping for this answer. We like pictures too and always take our family pics while vacationing.

It does seem to me that about once a trip (I've bought the CD 8 times) one of the special photos fails (we're all pointing at the manhole cover, but nothing is there; we've got our arms in the cuddle position, but no Simba). Still, it's pretty impressive that they seem to work 80% of the time or so.

I don't know how familiar you are with Photopass, but you can also add borders and edit the photos (ex. crop them) and those enhanced photos will also be on the CD. You can also use a coupon code (I usually get them from retailmenot.com) when you check out the final CD (I've never gotten one to work during the pre-order. The code usually gets me free shipping of the physical CD and a big discount on a set of stickers or a magnet.

Have a great trip.

My DW and I got Photopass when we were there in Nov of last year. We are a picture family and there was always someone around to take a great photo of the family. We loved the cd and I will probably always get it in future trips. With all of the pictures that we got on the Photopass my wife made an awesome picture book of out whole trip to make the memories last even longer.

I am trying to decide if the photopass CD is a good investment. I can get it for the $119 price, are the special pictures(ie:tink in your hand ) that the pp photographers take included on the CD? Thanks for any help

I saw my DIS friend shared a few PhotoPass pictures on facebook and it came out great! She did some nice editing. It's unlimited! So you can have 1000 photos taken and after you do some editing (putting borders, words, change the colors...etc.) you can have over 2000 pictures!! It will be on CD and you have the copyright, so you can share those pictures and print them. It is so worth it! I'm planning to pre-purchase.

We buy photopass most of the time. The pictures are wonderful.....enjoy.

We preordered it for our trip next week and can't wait. This is the first time we will be getting the CD and I also got the package that includes using their pictures and our own for making the digital scrapbook. We are doing the Wild African Trek tour and that will be a separate CD of those pictures but we will be able to use them when making the scrapbook. Since our kids are 26 and 29 we want to have lots of pictures taken this trip of all of us and then just them since we don't know in the future how many more family trips with just the 4 of us there will be.

It does seem to me that about once a trip (I've bought the CD 8 times) one of the special photos fails (we're all pointing at the manhole cover, but nothing is there; we've got our arms in the cuddle position, but no Simba). Still, it's pretty impressive that they seem to work 80% of the time or so.

I don't know how familiar you are with Photopass, but you can also add borders and edit the photos (ex. crop them) and those enhanced photos will also be on the CD. You can also use a coupon code (I usually get them from retailmenot.com) when you check out the final CD (I've never gotten one to work during the pre-order. The code usually gets me free shipping of the physical CD and a big discount on a set of stickers or a magnet.

Have a great trip.

Just so you are aware for next time, if one of your magic shots is missing the "magic", you can just call Photopass and they will fix it for you pretty quickly.

pretty sure I know the answer to this, but are ride photos included?

Many, if not all, are included with the Photopass+, but the only way to get them with a regular Photopass is to purchase either the ride photo print or the download and then you can add it to your cd. The exception being Test Track which was included with the regular Photopass prior to refurb.

If you are a picture family, then I think you will be very happy with PhotoPass. This trip will be our 3rd one in 4 years and time we have purchased the package. It is a financial hit, but it is nice for me to actually be in some of the shots, Disney pics will be the only evidence that I existed in the future! Plus, they come out really well, we've used them as Christmas cards for both years that we've gotten them so far.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter