Photopass

Mouseketeer1974

Mouseketeer
Has the $99 offer been withdrawn? If so, does anyone have a view on whether is it likely to return before August?

Thanks

Sorry you missed it :sad1:

However I am pleased I did buy before the price increase as I opted for the book and CD and that is no longer an option!

Im a bit new to all this. Ive registered an account but it says i dont have a 16 digit number linked??

How do i get this?

Im a bit new to all this. Ive registered an account but it says i dont have a 16 digit number linked??

How do i get this?

the first time you get your photo taken at WDW, the photographer will give you a card, the 16 digits number is on that card.
make sure you note and save that number in case you lose the card.
Hand the card to the photographer each time you get photos taken, he'll scan the card and photos will be linked to that number.
Within the time limit (30 days from first photo) enter that number on the website under your account

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter