• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Photopass

unclescroogefan

Mouseketeer
Is there a list somewhere that lists where the photopass photographers are in each park? Since they are selling the disc I would like to get as many pictures as possible. Are they listed on the maps? Thanks

we saw a lot of photgraphers "just around" last year. we did not take full advantage last year, but fully intend to this year. i have read on other posts that if you mention to the photographer that you intent to purchase the cd they are willling to take more than 1 shot. its worth a try

They are definetly at the entrance to each park (consider a day and night shot, they look very different). They are at many of the character greeting locations but there is not much of a "method" to it. I think part is just scheduling, for example one day I saw them at all 'the MGM trailers" and the next day only at 1 trailer.

Sorry, wish I could be more help

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter