• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Photopass

webairs

Mouseketeer
Firsttimer!

I've read on here that you can purchase a photopass(i think that is what it is called) cd which will hold all of the pictures taken by Disney's Photographers. I thought I heard it was around $100. Anyhow, just wondering two things. Will it include the pictures that are taken when you are on a Disney Attraction (Like Everest)? Also, are you able to go in and add all of the neat borders, etc.?

Thanks,

Mine did not include attraction photos, and borders were not included in the photopass purchase, however, it was worth every dime!!!!! Photopass photographers scan your pass after taking your photo, this is why the attraction photos aren't in the photopass at this time. The borders and goodies are incentives to purchase in park photos.....i bought the photomovie and the photopass!!!

Be sure to write your name on your photopass card while in the parks, last two times the CM gave me back a blank photopass back by a mix-up and I did not know untill I got back home. If your name is on the card or some other id you will know you are getting back "your" card. Photopass did find my pictures with several calls and alot of remembering where I was each day.

webairs said:
:wave2: What is the photomovie? :confused3 What was the cost?

Thanks

try searching disney photomovie online......it was about $60 bucks and included my photo pass photos and my candid photos

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter