Photopass with annual and Memory Maker

pigget74

DVC Beach Club Villas
What is the difference between the two. Last year we had the memory maker and this year we had an annual pass. When they changed the passes we then got the photopass added as well. When we go back in March we are trying to decide to renew 1 annual pass for photopass and parking or to just bite the bullet and buy the memory maker. Problem is I really do no understand how they are different.

With the new annual passes (platinum) you basically get Memory Maker but with all of your photos not expiring until your AP does. It worked for me in December exactly the same way that it did when I purchased MM in September.

Pretty much the same. Now with annual passes you get all your photos from M&G's, rides, and CM photos.

So if you have the new AP, it would be pointless to have MM

Pretty much the same. Now with annual passes you get all your photos from M&G's, rides, and CM photos.

So if you have the new AP, it would be pointless to have MM

That is what I thought. Can I still add people like I did with memory maker?

That is what I thought. Can I still add people like I did with memory maker?

No.

Only the AP with the new photo pass download ability will be able to download photos. The AP can download for everyone on their friends and family list though. As long as their on your friends and family list, their photos will pop up for you.

No.

Only the AP with the new photo pass download ability will be able to download photos. The AP can download for everyone on their friends and family list though. As long as their on your friends and family list, their photos will pop up for you.

So if they are on my list and use their band, I can download for them?

So if they are on my list and use their band, I can download for them?

Yes but you don't need their band. Whoever is on your friends and family list, all their photos and videos show up under your account for you to view. So as long as you have whoever you want photos for, under your friends and family list, you can download them through your account

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter