Photopass .... what do I do now?

Oscar T. Grouch

Earning My Ears
I pre-purchased the CD before I went.

While in Disney we got two cards from Disney Photographers and got lots of pictures.

On my last day there I went into the Photo store and the clerk knew nothing about obtaining it. She called the Photopass line, and told me that I could buy a CD there, with the pictures on it, but that since I had bought one prior to going that I could not get my pictures on it.

I am so confused. What do I do now?

If you pull up the original e-mail that they sent you it will have a "code"

The Subject line Reads: Do Not Delete! Instructions for your Disney's Photo CD enclosed.

Open that e-mail, and follow the step by step directions.
You have done step 1-which is to visit the parks and have pictures taken.

Step 2: Go to DisneyPhotoPass.com Log into your account using your e-mail address and your password. (You must do this within 30 days of your vacation!!!)

Step 3: Enter your photo pass ID numbers to claim, or load your pictures. Review them, edit them, add signatures and borders to your hearts content. Each time you change it, it saves as a new picture, and when you order your CD you get all of the versions.
(I love this, because we only managed 19 pictures with photopass, but ended up with 55 on the CD)
Step 4: Add the photoCD to your cart (see e-mailed detailed directions)

Step 5: Enter the code that they sent you.

That's It. Wait for about 2 weeks for our CD to show up, bu tin the meanwhile you can e-mail everyone your pictures from the website!

Good Luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter