Photopass + what did i do wrong?

Mayakad

Earning My Ears
I bought a photo pass+ on the website, it says that it can only be used on the dates written on the pass, but during the process I wasn't asked what dates we are going to visit.
The pass was shipped
How do I go from here?
Thanks!

Nothing, you are good! When you receive the voucher in the mail, you will exchange it for a lanyard with a card at the parks. At that time, they will indicate on the card the dates it is good for. So don't worry, everything is fine. :)

No need to worry. All they will send you the gallery cd and inside the case is the voucher to exchange for the actual photopass card when you get to the parks. The dates are two weeks from when you redeem the voucher, not when the voucher is sent to you.

I'm going to WDW in two weeks and just got my voucher. (I assume the process is the same at DLR) You will take it to the photopass centers. In DLR, I would think its the photo shop on Main Street. You will get your card and it will be valid for 14 days from then. Hope that helps!

Thanks everyone.
Also our first they is going to be at adventure land, would they allow us into main street to pick up the pass or they have another station there as well?

Thanks everyone.
Also our first they is going to be at adventure land, would they allow us into main street to pick up the pass or they have another station there as well?

In California Adventure there is a photo shop called Kingswell Cameras. You can also exchange your voucher here. It is on your right as you enter the park, just past the lockers.

Thanks everyone.

You will pass the Main Street Photo Shop on your way to Adventure Land. It's on the right at the end of Main Street. You will need to stop there to get your PP+. Remember that you don't really need the actual PP+ until you want to either get a ride photo or character meal photos. If you are not going to be either of those immediately you can wait until you have a minute at the hub to get it.

Don't mean to hijack the thread but it the pre-purchased Photopass + only good for 14 days out? :confused3 I was hoping to order now for September. Is that not allowed? I'm hoping for some clarification before I place my order - don't want to throw $70 out the window! Thanks!!!!

Don't mean to hijack the thread but it the pre-purchased Photopass + only good for 14 days out? :confused3 I was hoping to order now for September. Is that not allowed? I'm hoping for some clarification before I place my order - don't want to throw $70 out the window! Thanks!!!!

It's good for 14 days from when you redeem the voucher. The voucher doesn't expire.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter