Photopass Website Problem?

danalea10

Mouseketeer
I had been going through our photos on the Photopass website the last two weeks since we returned from our trip. This morning when I went on the site, it is a new layout with a message that the expiration policy has changed and has a place to add the photopass ID cards. It no longer has any of the photos that I had resized and put borders on. Is anyone else having this problem? We pre-ordered the Photopass+ CD and I would hate to have to go back through all the pictures, redo the borders, and delete the 40 or so extra pictures of other people's kids from Enchanted Tales w/ Belle.

I'm on hold with them now. Same thing here!! I have a feeling I'm going to be on hold for a loooooong time!!

:confused3 Ok, so I found out you have to click on Disneyland, not Disneyworld, then your old photos will come up after you log in as you did on the old site. No clue as to why, but that's how it is. :confused3

I had been going through our photos on the Photopass website the last two weeks since we returned from our trip. This morning when I went on the site, it is a new layout with a message that the expiration policy has changed and has a place to add the photopass ID cards. It no longer has any of the photos that I had resized and put borders on. Is anyone else having this problem? We pre-ordered the Photopass+ CD and I would hate to have to go back through all the pictures, redo the borders, and delete the 40 or so extra pictures of other people's kids from Enchanted Tales w/ Belle.

It looks like Disney is transitioning from the old Photopass website to a new one within MDE.

When I logged onto the Photopass website this morning I was redirected to the new site within MDE and saw this message:

Disney PhotoPass™ Service has opened the doors to a new online experience for Walt Disney World® Resort Guests.

If your most recent vacation started on or after September 4th, please select Walt Disney World® to view your photos in our new website. If this is your first time visiting MyDisneyPhotoPass.com, you will need to register for an account to access your photos.

If your most recent vacation started prior to September 4th, view your Disney memories here.

If you keep getting redirected to the new site within MDE, I would clear your browser history and try again. One of my browsers is set to clear history each time I exit and I can only see the above message and the link to get to the old site on that browser.

Hope this helps!

I'm finishing up editing photos from our August trip. I hope the new website moves more seamlessly than the old site. It would be nice to get through my editing without the site crashing constantly.

That caution sign and the orangeish-red letter makes me think they are serious, but no info on how much an extension will cost.

I would not put it past DH to have convinced them to drop the 'play' days down so that I spend less time editing and adding on all the borders to all the photos in all the sizes.;)

I posted about MyDisneyPhotoPass.com on a new thread.

45 days expiry instead of the 30 days.... same username and password as your MDE.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter