PhotoPass + Stock Photos

MTLFamily

Earning My Ears
Hello Everyone,
Would anyone be able to tell me if the new 400 Stock photos include the new Fantasyland? We got the CD last year (July), so not sure it's worth the extra expense. Thanks.

We also got the stock photo CD last year and I was very disappointed in how dated the pictures were. They had pictures of attractions that had been closed on the CD. I expected better from Disney.

I just looked at the dates on the one I just bought, looks like most of the photos are from 2011 or earlier.

I did photopass plus for my May trip. When I entered my photopass number on line to claim my photos I got a few Bonus shots of BOG. They were added in right before our shots with Beast we had taken after dinner so I don't know if I would have gotten them if I didn't have those Beast photos taken.

There was one of Beast on his bridge, one of Belle & Beast on the bridge and an artsy one of his castle.

Also got other bonus shots of Donald & Goofy in Storybook area we did go see Donald & Goofy there. We got one with Donald, Goofy, Minnie & Daisy but no individual photos of Minnie & Daisy as we didnt meet them-line too long. And bonus Mickey shots when we saw him.

I just ordered my CD so I don't have it yet but I'm sure all those bonus shots will be on the CD with our photos.

Oh and they did have a New Fantsyland border available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter