Photopass Share January 2009 (Closed and Ready for our Vacations!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bridgetgabbie

Mouseketeer
Here is our new thread for our photopass share. Currently these are our participants:

1. Robin (bridgetgabbie) -- Jan 10-17
2. Sarah (mommatoccm) – Jan 10-20
3. Mckys#1Fan – Jan 14-18
4. SplashMountainRules – Jan 20-27
5. mom of 3G's – Feb 2-5
6. Beatles_Girl – Jan 24-Feb 1
7. jenn y – Jan 27-Feb 3
8. Sophie_2003 -- Jan 18-24
9. Graciecakes – Jan 17-25

We are closed for new members.

Here is my proposed days for uploading as per my message. Please let me know if this does or does not work for you.

Upload Order:
1. Robin (bridgetgabbie) – January 18th (uploaded)
2. Mckys#1Fan – January 20th (uploaded)
3. Sarah (mommatoccm) – January 22nd (uploaded)
4. Graciecakes – January 28th (uploaded)
5. SplashMountainRules – January 30th (uploaded)
6. Sophie_2003 – February 1st (uploaded)
7. Beatles_Girl -- February 2nd (uploaded)
8. jenn y -- February 4th (uploaded)
9. mom of 3G's – February 7th (uploaded)

I just joined this board so I can't send a PM, but we will be at WDW on 1/12 - 1/22 and would like to join your group if there are any openings left.

I am confirming to this Photo Share.:) I just emailed my info. My upload date is fine. Thanks for organizing the share!!:flower3:

The group is now closed. You should have all received a message with the rules and information. Please let me know if you didn't receive it. Thanks guys for participating!

Here is my proposed days for uploading as per my message. Please let me know if this does or does not work for you.

Upload Order:
1. Robin (bridgetgabbie) – January 18th
2. Mckys#1Fan – January 20th
3. Sarah (mommatoccm) – January 22nd
4. Graciecakes – January 26th
5. SplashMountainRules – January 28th
6. Sophie_2003 – January 30th
7. Beatles_Girl -- February 2nd
8. jenn y -- February 4th

Hi,

we're not home until Feb. 1st. Can you put my upload date either Feb 1, or later?

tks!!!

Hey guys,

Just a reminder when paying with Paypal. Paypal charges a fee when paying with a credit card and not a funded account (existing money in your paypal or connected to your bank account). I would really appreciate it if you do pay with a credit card to cover the fees which looks like it is $1. Thanks!

Hey guys,

I am just updating since I said after our check-in date I would. I have heard from everyone but one person. I will give that person another day before opening up the 8th position to someone else. Payment will be due by December 27th as discussed, I did receive payment from 3 people already. If you have any questions, please let me know.

I just got from Hawaii and am now getting even more excited for our Disney trip. Thanks all for keeping in touch!

I have received payments from everyone but 2 people, including 1 person that hasn't responded to me to confirm. So I have opened the group back open to 1 more person. I am not rushing payment to the last person as it isn't due until the 27th, I just wanted to let you all know why I opened the group back up. Thanks!

Please pick me. Please oh please. Just let me know my cost of the share. Will be in Disney from Jan 11-16.

Steven Huizar
huizarst

Hey guys...

It looks like we are all set. Everyone has paid and we are ready to go. Enjoy your trips and have lots of pictures taken!!! We leave 2 weeks from yesterday.

I just updated our member list again. One of our original members was out of town and didn't have a chance to respond until now, so I have put her back in. It actually works out because I got charged for all the credit card payments, so the amounts seem to work out. (For the 2 people who did cover your fees, I can send you back your extra dollar with your cd.)

So please double-check your upload dates that they work for everyone, and message me if I need to change them. Thanks again for everyone, you all made organizing this pretty easy. Let's hope the uploading part goes as smoothly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter