Photopass Share group-Early May **FULL**

I'm so sorry... all our numbers were added on time, I just forgot to report back to the thread that they were done!! Hope everyone had a great time... and wish everyone a great time that hasn't left yet!

Amy

Does this mean I can enter my pictures today instead of waiting or do I stil wait until Thursday to enter the numbers?

You are cleared for entry!

Please post back here so I know that I can post mine-I'm dying to see my pics!

Thanks!
:thumbsup2

Did anyone have trouble getting on the web site or getting the numbers to work?? I have 6 numbers and I can only get 3 of the 6 to go in? I can't access the photopass website from home, only work, any sugestions??

My numbers are now entered. I called my internet provider and they had to change my IP address to get it to work. I can't wait to edit them!

glad you were able to work it out!!
we just got back last night and we're itching to see our pics!! at least it's something else to look forward to and something to take the edge off coming home!!

Here's the schedule again in case anyone forgot the order lol

Ennazus8810 would enter card numbers on May 9-10
stines would enter card numbers on May 11-12
Mickeyherewecome123 would enter card numbers on May 13-14
Drichdodge would enter card numbers on May 15-16
GraceLuvsWDW would enter card numbers on May 17-18
Lauren-n-jeff would enter card numbers on May 19-20
MMmomto5 would enter card numbers on May 21-22
juliana_sd would enter card numbers on May 23-24
Mickey1024 would enter card numbers on May 25-26

is Lauren-n-jeff the last one to enter other than me? I thought I saw that mickey1024 and mmmomto5 did theirs early??

MMmomto5, I'm DONE! :-) It's your turn to enter those card #s!

Hmm... well... whoever is next... I'm not sure now LOL

Either way, I've finished

I just finished adding mine a few minutes ago, so Juliana_sd can go ahead with hers!

Mickey1024 entered hers first because she came back a day before the schedule started, other than that change I think (hope) we are still exactly in order!!!

Once Juliana_sd is done entering we will all be completely entered!!!:thumbsup2

Everyone get busy doing those edits and post here when you are COMPLETELY done. Maybe if we all get done sooner we can order the CD before our predetermined time and have our discs sooner!

ps. juliana_sd I saw you posted a photpass pic or your tr-how'd you do that? I don't know how to get the pics off the photopass website before I get the CD. Please tell your secret. EDITED TO ADD:Nevermind: I don't think you do have a photpass pic on your TR. Sorry, I must've dreamed that last night!

Okay.... I have a question... in playing around on the photopass website, I notice that you can upload some of your own pictures and add borders and stuff....

I've thought about doing it, but I don't want to make it hard to keep up with whose photos are whose, ya know?

Any thoughts?

ps. juliana_sd I saw you posted a photpass pic or your tr-how'd you do that? I don't know how to get the pics off the photopass website before I get the CD. Please tell your secret. EDITED TO ADD:Nevermind: I don't think you do have a photpass pic on your TR. Sorry, I must've dreamed that last night!
Haha I wish!! :)

Okay.... I have a question... in playing around on the photopass website, I notice that you can upload some of your own pictures and add borders and stuff....

I've thought about doing it, but I don't want to make it hard to keep up with whose photos are whose, ya know?

Any thoughts?

I read somewhere that your uploaded pics are NOT included on the CD :confused3 So, I guess if you wanted to order prints or use them to make to photobook or the movie thing, that would be the only reason to upload.

I'm working on my edits but the site is sooooo slow for me.

Any thoughts?

Yes, this might make it very difficult for me to determine who's pics are who's if there are intermingled. Plus, I read the CD does NOT include photos you upload also.
HTH!

Yes, this might make it very difficult for me to determine who's pics are who's if there are intermingled. Plus, I read the CD does NOT include photos you upload also.
HTH!

:goodvibes It's all good :-) We're done.. the site runs so slow due to the large # of photos in our thing, so I'm not sure I even have the time to upload the several hundred photos I took to edit them! :rolleyes: I spent about three hours Friday night (or maybe it was Saturday night...I forget LOL) editing the photopass pics...so I've had my fill for sure!

Can't wait to see them!

I have completed my edits. Yea!! I spent all day Saturday waiting for pictures to load and re-load. Man it is slow, but none the less I survived. I am now cross eyed but done! Can't wait for the CD. Thanks again for doing this.

yup...I was able to confirm that any personal photos that are uploaded are NOT included on the CD...

At $1.49 per 4x6 print, though, you can bet that the photos I uploaded to my personal photopass account and edited will be for online enjoyment only! :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter