Photopass Share group-Early May **FULL**

Just wanted to post to mke sure everyone is still on board and no trip plans have changed.

Hope everything is going well with everyone's planning!

No turning back now!!! :cool1: We're still on board and nothing has changed nor will it change.

Are we there yet????????????????????????

btw... Jennifer... looks like we'll be arriving at Pop on the same day!

I'll be posting the details next week on the Paypal instructions and I'll pre-purchase the CD at that time as well. Only one more month til our trips! :cool1: :cool1:

I just sent my payment. Thanks again for doing this! I can't believe our trips are right around the corner.

As of now I've received five of the seven payments.

Look for login instructions via PM if you've sent payment.

Thanks!
:thumbsup2

I hope you all don't mind but I just wanted to say HELLO!! I'm going to WDW in early May too and was just looking at the list of user names in case I run into any of you (I do the LGMH thing.)

:wave2:

I've received funds on everyone but Ennazus8810

We are almost all a go!
You should have received login instructions via pm.

Thanks everyone!

I have received funds from everyone!!! :cool1:
Thanks guys for being so prompt!

We are all a go!

Everyone should have received login instructions via pm.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Thanks!
jnnifer

i am going april 29th - may 8th anyway you can add one more person, i can not find any other photopass share on here for the dates i am going

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter