Photopass Share group-Early May **FULL**

GraceLuvsWDW

DIS Veteran
I am interested in hosting a Photopass share group (or joining an existing group) for early May. My travel dates are May 7-12. Anyone else interested?

I hosted a previous group and it worked out really well. Depending on the number of people the cost is very affordable!

Thanks!

We are going May 3 through 11th. I would be interested if there isn't a whole bunch of people. From what I have been reading 5 to 6 is a good number.

Can you tell me more about this? I just learned about the Photopass, and that it's $100 to pre-purchase. How does a "share" work? would we all get CD's? I'm new to this, this is my first trip! We'll be there May 2-9.

Thanks!
Amy

I'd be interested too. I participated in one last Nov. and it worked out great. My dh and I are going May 10-16. I didn't want to shell out the $100 dollars because I know we won't take as many pics as we would if we had the kids with us, but I'd still like to use photopass, so this would be great. Thanks!

Great! This sounds good, we already have a good number of people to participate. The way it works is this:

I pre-order the CD for $99.00. I create an account and username everyone can use. Everyone will pre-pay me before their trip (by a predetermined date we all agree upon) via paypal. We will come up with an amount everyone will pay based on: the total price of the CD ($99), the cost of postage ($1.64 for each mailout), the cost of CD's, jewel cases and bubble mailers ($2.00 each set mailed), and the paypal cost which is 2% I believe. When you are in the parks, take as many pictures with the Photopass photographers as you want. There's no limit! Then, when you return from your trip you enter your Photopass card numbers into our account and edit the photos using the Disney embellishments and frames. Plus, you can crop, rotate, etc with their Photopass website. Once everyone has entered their numbers and completed their edits (we'll arrange a predetermined schdule) , I'll order the CD. When I receive it, I'll burn the CD's with only the photos specific to each person in the group and I'll include the pdf of the Copyright release form. Then I'll mail the Cd's out and Viola! We'll all share in the cost and save money!
Like, I said, it worked really well last time I did it in January and everyone was really pleased.

So far, it looks like we have:

GraceLuvsWDW (me) 5/7-12
Ennazus8810 5/3-8
MMmomto5 5/10-16
juliana_sd 5/7-13
Lauren-n-jeff 5/7-14
Mickeyherewecome123 5/2-9
Drichdodge 5/3-11 (if they can work with this many people)

That makes seven of us so cost would be $17.61 per person in the share group. If Drichdodge doesn't participate it would be $19.93 per person. If you use a credit card on paypal (instead of drafting your bank account) you have to add another 2%. Based on all of our vacation dates the schedule would be something like this:

Everyone prepays me via Paypal by May 1st. When I receive payment, I will send you the account information to access the Photopass account.

Ennazus8810 would enter card numbers on May 9-10
Mickeyherewecome123 would enter card numbers on May 11-12
Drichdodge would enter card numbers on May 13-14 (if they participate)
GraceLuvsWDW would enter card numbers on May 15-16
juliana_sd would enter card numbers on May 17-18
Lauren-n-jeff would enter card numbers on May 19-20
MMmomto5 would enter card numbers on May 21-22

This way, our photos will be in order and easier for me to determine which pictures belong to which person. The CD order date would be May 31 (if that works for everyone) and everyone would receive their CD's by June 15th.

If this works for everyone then it's a go!
Feel free to browse my previous posts to see how well it worked on my share in January!

Looking forward to this, thanks!
Jennifer

Sorry, I just realized I passed over stines. We'll have to see if everyone is willing to make the group 7-8 members (based on whether Drichdodge participates) which would lower the cost to $15.88 with eight members and $17.61 for seven.

Let me know how everyone feels about this!

Sounds awesome! Do you want to collect contact info for each of us? (like name, address, tel# and all that jazz??)

You can definitely count me in!

I think they way you have planned to do this sounds great. My concern was how many pictures were going to be on the CD that would have to be searched through in order to find my families. I had read on sites were they downloaded pictures 2 different ways. If you are only going to send us the cd with only our families pictures rather than everyone in the group then I am all for it! Count me in!

Sounds good, I will keep track of who we have confirmed here:

GraceLuvsWDW (me) 5/7-12 *CONFIRMED*
Ennazus8810 5/3-8
MMmomto5 5/10-16
juliana_sd 5/7-13
Lauren-n-jeff 5/7-14 *CONFIRMED*
Mickeyherewecome123 5/2-9 *CONFIRMED*
Drichdodge 5/3-11 *CONFIRMED*
stines 5/2-9

GraceLuvsWDW (me) 5/7-12 *CONFIRMED*
Ennazus8810 5/3-8 *CONFIRMED*
MMmomto5 5/10-16 *CONFIRMED*
juliana_sd 5/7-13 *CONFIRMED*
Lauren-n-jeff 5/7-14 *CONFIRMED*
Mickeyherewecome123 5/2-9 *CONFIRMED*
Drichdodge 5/3-11 *CONFIRMED*
stines 5/2-9 *CONFIRMED*

We are all confirmed! :cool1: :cool1:

Be looking for a PM or post to this thread in April for the final details!

The card number entering schedule will be:

Ennazus8810 would enter card numbers on May 9-10
stines would enter card numbers on May 11-12
Mickeyherewecome123 would enter card numbers on May 13-14
Drichdodge would enter card numbers on May 15-16
GraceLuvsWDW would enter card numbers on May 17-18
Lauren-n-jeff would enter card numbers on May 19-20
MMmomto5 would enter card numbers on May 21-22
juliana_sd would enter card numbers on May 23-24

The cost per member will be $15.88 plus 2% ($16.20) if you use a credit card. That's a pretty good deal!

Thanks to all of you!

Wonderful! My DH is delighted!
We all appreciate your efforts in coordinating this! I had thought about doing it, but was afraid to commit b/c I can barely achieve a shower each day with an infant in the house!!! Many thanks to you!

Now where's the fast forward button to get us to May????

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter