Photopass Share for Late May - Early June?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to let you know I have read that it is best to either take a picture of you photo pass with you own camera or write down the numbers in a safe place in case you lose it. they also suggest getting a new card every few days as for some reason the system doesnt understand past 999. lol that is so funny. let me know if anyone has any questions.

Are you still looking for 1 more person? My trip dates are May 18-May 30, but I live in Canada so postage to me will cost a bit more. Thanks!

Hi Jennifer,
just looking at this post from Canada. I am from the Uk is this a problem? I just assumed people are from all over lol
I am more than happy to pay any extra shipping costs. Just let me no the amount and I will pay via paypal.
Thanks Mandy

I am going may 30- june 6 is there room for me?

Yes there is room. I have a person that has not confirmed and I dont think she is going to. If she decideds to confirm later I will add her to group 2 if there is room. Please send me a pm and let me know if you would like to send a check or pay by paypal. Jennifer

I am also looking for a photopass share. I am going May 2 through 8. Anyone interested in hosting a group? I am also trying to earn my PM status. I was under the impression that it only took to 10 posts. Is that not true?

I am also looking for a photopass share. I am going May 2 through 8. Anyone interested in hosting a group? I am also trying to earn my PM status. I was under the impression that it only took to 10 posts. Is that not true?

Yes that is true it only takes 10 post to start sending pm's. I would host one but I am already hosting 2 which is enough for me.

but please don't laugh at me. This is all new to me... how do I PM you? I hear people saying that..please let me know. I will be there from 5/25 - 6/1.

Ok I have you down for that, I think so far everyone wants to edit there own pics. which means we should be able to order the cd faster. I will have mine done the first weekend home, just from wanting to look at them and play witht them lol :rotfl:

Was just reading back through this thread. I am in group 2. When you say above "we should be able to order the CD faster" as everyone wants to edit their own pics, it confused me a little. I want to check that we mean we will be going onto the photopass website after we each return, adding our photopass card number to it via the password you set up?

We all should have about 2 days to access the site and do our editing and then let you know we are all done, before you order the CD. Is that what we all agree it meant? Just need to clarify this in my mind since its not all that fast a process.

thanks

I dont want to confuse any one. Everyone in group 1 will be able to get on the website, upload and edit there pictures any time after June 6th from what all of our dates are I am thinking this is a good time. This will give everyone in this group until June 22th and I will order the cd on June 23th.

For group 2 you all will be able to get on the website, upload and edit your pics anytime from May 30th on. This group will need to be done editing by June 17th and I will order the cd on June 18th.

If this doesnt sound good please let me know. That should give all of us plenty of time to edit the pics. When you are done editing please send me and email and let me know you are done. If everyone is done before then I will go ahead and order it.

I have received some payments. Please pay by April 15th and send me an email to let me know that you have paid and how you paid. Once I receive all payments for the group I will then order the cd. It seems like I have over estimated how much each person needs to pay for each group. We had a few people add at the last minute. If this is so I will add that few dollars in with your cd. I am exactly sure how much shipping is going to cost. I do not play to keep the extra money. Please take note in this. If you have any questions please send me a pm. I will let every no the password to get on when it is time. thanks jennifer

but please don't laugh at me. This is all new to me... how do I PM you? I hear people saying that..please let me know. I will be there from 5/25 - 6/1.

all you do is click on the persons name in a post and then click pm let me know if this helps.

It looks like there are some people wanting to be added, so I am going to add a group 3. Please let pm if you like to be added to this group.
If we do not get at least 5 people then we will not add this group

So far I have:
dfluvsmick may 25th- june 1st
disneeddila may29th- june 7th
enchanted3 may 23rd- june1st

I can not do a PM yet...still a newbie..but would like to join!!!
I will be there from May 10 to the 18th..
Let me know what to do and I will!!
thanks
Marisa

I just sent you a pm. Our dates are June 2nd - June 9th (I think our last park date is the 8th though). Let me know if you have room for these dates. I'm not sure what your cut-off date is.

Thanks!

I can not do a PM yet...still a newbie..but would like to join!!!
I will be there from May 10 to the 18th..
Let me know what to do and I will!!
thanks
Marisa

I dont mind adding you but you wont be able to go on and look at your pics until June 3rd. Please let me know if you still want me to add you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter