photopass share for June

Status
Not open for further replies.

SIMMSMOUSE

Mouseketeer
Hey guys
I am starting a Photopass for June. I have the CD preordered and want to share it with you. Anyone travelling from June 1-30 can join and I will limit members to 6. So the first six to e-mail me can join. If interested send an e-mail to scammer@email.removed. Lets get some great pics together.:yay:

that is so AWESOME of you to share this with fellow Dis'ers!!

Thanks Simmsmouse for giving in the Disboards spirit!

Count me in! I'll join with you. :worship:Why don't you just split the fee 6 ways? I think that would be more than fair, just let us know. I'll also shoot you an email.

Thank so much!
:flower3:
Brunette

Count me in! I'll join with you. :worship:Why don't you just split the fee 6 ways? I think that would be more than fair, just let us know. I'll also shoot you an email.

Thank so much!
:flower3:
Brunette

A share can be free but the host can no longer collect $$ from other Dis'ers. I *THINK* they can ask you to mail them the CDs and a postage paid self addressed envelope but no money can exchange hands between swappers. There's a sticky on the top of the board pertaining to swaps. :)

A share can be free but the host can no longer collect $$ from other Dis'ers. I *THINK* they can ask you to mail them the CDs and a postage paid self addressed envelope but no money can exchange hands between swappers. There's a sticky on the top of the board pertaining to swaps.

Oh okay! I didnt' read the swap thread.:rolleyes1

Thanks for the heads up.

Brunette:)

we want in i will email you also

dates are june 8-12 we did one last nov and it worked out great let me know what you need

scott and jessie

Not sure if you have any spots left, but I will be in Disney from May 30 - June 6 if there are any spots available. I am so sad we can not have more shares on the board, I really enjoyed joining them and always had a pleasant experience.

u can count me out now sorry dont like bait and switch

What bait and switch ? Did you get a PM asking for money or something ? I think it would only be fair if she asked you to send her the cd for your photo's along with an envelope to send them back to you.

I woulnd't consider that Bait and Switch.

i got an email from her saying shes a travel agent and asking me to switch my reservation from disney to her in order to get the cd

that is not right and i will be fowarding the email to the dis

no way i give my res # to a t-a that does that who knows how there gona mess up my res.

i got an email from her saying shes a travel agent and asking me to switch my reservation from disney to her in order to get the cd

no way i give my res # to a t-a that does that who knows how there gona mess up my res.

:eek::eek::eek: Wow that person had some ba**s to do that! We DISers may love Disney but we are not dumb!:crazy:

That is just wrong.

Here I thought the shares/swaps were about helping fellow DISers add a bit of magic to their trips. Who know people were in it to MAKE money? :rolleyes1

O darn! This is so great of you to do this!

I will be there for only ONE day on May 23rd and I wanted to share with some people because I always get awesome pictures, but I also know that I won't be getting alot of pictures done in one day..

Anyone know of a May one going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter