Photopass share for first half of Sept ~ need 1 more person

delmar411

DIS Veteran
I'm going to get the pre-order photopass for Sept and I'm looking for 4 other ppl to share with. I'd prefer ppl traveling in the first half of Sept and who can have their photos inputted and edited by Sept 20th.

PM me or sign up here if interested.

Thanks! :goodvibes

Hi my travel dates are 9/11-9/14. I would love to join the share. I also sent you a PM with other info. Look forward to hearing from you.
PrincessA

Got you down PrincessA :goodvibes

morning bump...

I'll be leaving tonight for a week so I'll answer any PM's received after this evening when I get back on the 31st.

Thanks!

To the 2 previous posters, please shoot me a PM with your info and I'll add you to the share. Those dates fit in perfectly. :goodvibes

I'm off to Disney in just a few hours so I'll be offline for the next week but I'll reply when I get back home on Saturday.

Thanks!! :goodvibes

I am going Sept 3-8 and might be very interested....have you done a share before?

What would be the total and what are the 'rules' exactly?

THANKS!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter