Photopass Share for 8/31 to 9/5 *Closed*

Hey! My last trip to WDW was in Sept 2006. We only took our oldest 2 then, but now the "baby" is ready to go! She is 3. I don't know who is more excited- me or her! I'm glad to be saving some money with the photo share- I'm getting a little nervous about the stimulus check coming in time to pay for the trip!

Hey Kim- Where are you staying? Have you ever stayed at POR? This will be our first visit there!

Sadly just saw the main photopass thread and learned what a wonderful idea photopass was just to see that there were no openings. Are there openings in this one or is my trip too late anyway?

Mandy

Hey Kim- Where are you staying? Have you ever stayed at POR? This will be our first visit there!

We're staying at All Star Sports. We wanted to do a Value this time. Our last (Wedding/Honeymoon) was at the Caribbean Beach Resort. When I was 13- I did a mother-daughter trip, and we stayed at POR. It was really nice, it's Disney, you can't go wrong. ;)

1 more post, then you can PM!! :)

Sadly just saw the main photopass thread and learned what a wonderful idea photopass was just to see that there were no openings. Are there openings in this one or is my trip too late anyway?

Mandy

I think I saw another open one! GL!!

Thanks Kim- We stayed at CBR last time and loved it- but needed that trundle bed for our 3 year old. Are you flying? I have my tickets for the trip home, but can't find a good deal going down yet. Thanks for helping with my posts! now i can pm my info to corbin3!

Hey Kim- I just realized that we were at the CBR the same time in 2006! That's crazy! I just sent a pm to corbin3 and it worked! Thanks!

Ooh, can I get in on this? Going to WDW August 24-30. I'm posted on another thread too (but they are going to DLR-I don't know if that makes a difference:confused3 ) If I can join this group, I'll cancel on the other thread to give another DISer a spot.

Hmm, just reread this thread and it sounds like you're all locked in. No worries, something will come up.

We're still on, right? I'm not misunderstanding something, am I? It looks like I'm in on this.

Oh no.. hope Corbin3's OK!

Hi everyone! I am just now getting caught back up after the weekend, I apologize for the delay. I always need a day or to to get back into the swing of things!

I borrowed some of this info from another share and added our own dates. Once I get everyones address info I want to double check the shipping costs but I think it will be around $23.80 per person. As soon as I know the cost for sure I will let you all know and give you my address info for payment. I am going to go ahead and preorder the CD tomorrow.

Ok! Here we go....

1) Get a photopass card from a photopass photographer when they take your pictures in the parks. Have fun and have lots of photopass photographers take your picture. Each photographer will scan your photopass card to add photos to your photopass card id number. You can have multiple photopass cards. You will just have to enter each card’s number individually.

2) When you get home, DO NOT UPLOAD YOUR PICTURES. I will send you the account information and password on your upload / edit day. We will have one large account that will contain all of our photos.

PLEASE ONLY UPLOAD ON YOUR DAY so the photos stay in order even after you edit them or copy them. The edits and copies slide in next to the original.

Here is a tentative list of upload days. If anyone has a conflict with their day, please let me know.

Corbin3 - September 8
kimisabella - September 9
disneybridetobe - September 10
enlmomma - September 11
acooper - September 12

IMPORTANT: From the time the first photo is taken on a photopass card you must claim that photo on the Disney photopass website within 30 days (September 18th for us). The sooner the better, so that everyone can get their CDs ASAP!

3) Edit your pictures by the assigned date and notify me when your edits are complete. I would like to have all the edits completed by September 30th if possible.

4) When I have confirmation that everyone is done editing, I will order the CD(s). Everyone's pictures will be on this CD. I will make copies for all other people in the group and mail them their copies. You can then take this CD to any photo place and get your photos developed as you wish because Disney sends a copyright release with the CD. I will try to put each families photos on their own CD but we may end up with a few photos of each other. If anyone has a problem with this please let me know ahead of time and I will make sure that ONLY your photos are included on your disc.

5) There is no limit to how many pictures you can take. If we have enough pictures to fill more than one CD, Disney will send as many additional CD's as it takes at no extra charge.

Reminder - here is what you will get

-High-resolution .jpg files of all Disney's PhotoPass photos in your account (photos from multiple accounts cannot be combined onto one CD). Each file is 300 dpi and ideal for creating great looking prints.

-All original images plus copies of any you have edited, including those with added borders and character signatures.

-Copyright release so you can print the images in the sizes and formats you want (for personal use only)

Thanks Everyone!! Let me know if you have any questions!!

Deana

Thanks so much corbin3! I got your pm and I am so excited! How do we mark this photoshare as closed?? Thanks again for doing this!!

Good idea about marking this as closed. Seems a lot of people are still looking for shares.

disneybridetobe — since you were the original poster, can you edit your orginal post title and add CLOSED to the title? I tried but it will only let me edit my own postings.

Good idea about marking this as closed. Seems a lot of people are still looking for shares.

disneybridetobe — since you were the original poster, can you edit your orginal post title and add CLOSED to the title? I tried but it will only let me edit my own postings.

Oh, Duh! Completely forgot it was mine. Will do!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter