• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Photopass Questions..

tinkerbell1988

Mouseketeer
:yay: hello!!

i'm currently planning my disneymoon for November 2012. it will be my first ever trip, so sorry if the following questions are a bit dumb! :cutie:

i'm looking at pre-ordering the Photopass CD for £99.. i just wondered.. how soon should i order this? will i receive it in the post before my trip for me to then download photos onto, or after with the images already on? being in the UK, how long does it usually take for the disk to arrive?

what if they send the disk with all the images on.. but i decide to go in my account later on to edit another photo.. can i download this image for free? or will i need to pay the download charge? :confused3

could i wait till i get to the parks to buy the disk? if so, are the prices the same or more expensive? :rolleyes:

is there a 'one off fee, unlimited download' option? or does anyone know if there will be one by November next year?

also, what happens with ride photos? do these cost extra in the parks (if so how much please?) or can they be added to the photopass disc?

i hope all this makes sense.. :confused::rotfl:

It's actually a lot more simple than that :)

You can pre order the CD whenever you like. I ordered my one for this year a year before we went and will be shortly ordering next year's one.

You don't get anything when you pre order. When you are ready, ask for the link as you don't go through the regular Photopass site.

You put it in your cart, pay for it and get a confirmation. If you haven't already done so, go onto the regular Photopass website meantime and set up an account. You will need this to pre order.

Once you have checked out, you don't get anything. You get a "Photo CD credit" in your basket. This does not expire. You don't do a thing with it until you get home.

When you get to WDW get yourself a Photopass card in any of the parks or at DTD. Whenever you see a PP Photographer, pass them the card and they will take your picture/s and scan them onto the card.

When you get home (or before if you wish) you can add the code on the back of the card to your account and all the images will be there for you to view and edit. When you are done editing, you just order the CD. Your prepaid $99 will be deducted and there will be nothing but a nominal shipping fee to pay. YOu get ALL the photos taken on the card.

ahh that is pretty simple! :rotfl: i'll check out the link and set up an account soonish, thanks for your help :flower3:

oops just one more question.. :upsidedow

i read on that site that test track, space mountain and tower of terror can be added to the photopass card.. are there any more rides which have introduced this system more recently? by the time we go in November.. i'd LOVE for all the rides to be doing this :laughing: (it would save us tonns of $$ as i can never say no to ride photos!! ;)) do you think any more rides will be doing this by November next year?

:banana::banana:

oops just one more question.. :upsidedow

i read on that site that test track, space mountain and tower of terror can be added to the photopass card.. are there any more rides which have introduced this system more recently? by the time we go in November.. i'd LOVE for all the rides to be doing this :laughing: (it would save us tonns of $$ as i can never say no to ride photos!! ;)) do you think any more rides will be doing this by November next year?

:banana::banana:

Only test track can be added free to the photo pass cd. I am sure that Space Mountain and Tower of Terror require you to buy the ride photo which gives you an additional digital download.

You dont even have to wait for cd, we prepurchased this in oct and just ordered ours and you can download them straight to your pc now, you still get the limited rights to reproduce as well. No waiting for cds and extra shipping cost

Test Track is free to add.

Other ride photos you can buy the 'download' or if you buy a print package the download is included. This will be added on to your CD too.

The download was about $15 the cheapest print was $18.95.

If you get the photo packages at the character meals they can also be added to your Photopass CD. This is included at CRT & I think Princess Storybook dining at Norway. You can buy them at Chef Mickeys and Donalds Safari for $31.95 :scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter