Photopass Question

ragamuffinkim

RagamuffinKim
So... We had our photopass cards filled with wonderful pictures from the disney photographers. Each one of them were wonderful, friendly and professional. Then we get to some out dinners (Hoop, CM, and Donalds Breakfast) and they dont use photopass. They print out a whole package and want to see it for $25. Or.. a 5x7 for $15. Now I dont understand why Disney does this. I mean if I could come home and sit and look at them and not get food all over them first I would be willing to spend money on the photos. Instead, Disney brings out the pictures right when Im going to stick a giant drumstick in my mouth and I have grease all over my hands. Sure, I know. I know. They bring them in a plastic bag. So the Disney lady says lemme just sit them right here on the table for you. Oh no! Now the flop over right into the baked beans and the plastic bag now has baked beans all over it. So I grab the bag to get it out of the baked beans and now there is chicken grease all over the bag too. So... My question is:

When will Disney start using photopass at the restraunts?

an excellent question.. i thought they had photopass in all parts of the park by now. have you contacted guest relations? you may want to think about sending them a letter.

--heather

That's funny. We had syrup all over ours at Chef Mickey's. I also thought, "Why isn't this just on Photopass?" I'm glad I did not have to make those pressure decisions all over the parks. Just that one time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter