Photopass question

Kerrio929

Mouseketeer
I need help from all of you experts!

if I order the photo pass + am I able to print the pictures taken by a photographer or do they have to be ordered from Disney? I am trying to figure out if it's worth it. If I am spending $170 to preorder I want to be able to print the images where I want. Is the + just better bc of the dining and ride pictures? We have ADRs at CRT and Tusker House and will ride most if not all of the rides listed.

So...do I go for the pp+?

You can print the photopass pictures wherever you'd like. Walmart, printer at home, Disney's overpriced prints...it's up to you. Based on your ADRs and ride plans I'd say the plus would be a good deal for you. Have a great trip!

Yes, you get to print whatever you want from the CD, that's really the point of being able to order the CD>

You can print it from Photopass Plus CD or from the original Photopass CD. You do not have to buy the plus package to be able to print the photos.

AlohaAnnie said:
You can print it from Photopass Plus CD or from the original Photopass CD. You do not have to buy the plus package to be able to print the photos.

So the benefit of the + is the dining and ride photos?

yes, figure each dining photo package cost $32 and each ride photo cost $15, 1 meal and 1 ride about pays up the upgrade cost. So depending on your reservations and ride styles it may or may not be for you. As PP said, even without the + you still get the CD with the regular photpass pics. :goodvibes

So the benefit of the + is the dining and ride photos?

Yep. And since the pre-order price on the + is $50 more than for the regular PhotoPass CD, it would only take the picture package at Tusker House (I believe the one at CRT is included in the price of the meal) and 2 ride pictures to make it worth it.

I looked online but couldn't find a link with all the places where the dining and ride photos are taken?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter