photopass question, to + or not???

I don't remember them doing this last time I was there... Must have started it since I have went... Well ok...

You really must have missed it, because they've been doing this for many years. It's not a picture with Mickey, just with a big plate. But usually the host directs you right to that line after you check in, and after that, you sit and wait for your table.

Regardless of the picture or lack of, what all does the Chef Mickey dinner entail? Do you see Mickey and other characters? I don’t mind taking my own pictures, but if I’m traveling to the Contemporary I hope it’s worth it.
TIA

Regardless of the picture or lack of, what all does the Chef Mickey dinner entail? Do you see Mickey and other characters? I dont mind taking my own pictures, but if Im traveling to the Contemporary I hope its worth it.
TIA

Yes, Mickey, Goofy, Minnie, Pluto (I don't remember If Donald does or not) anyway they come around to each of the tables...:thumbsup2
Oh and its Buffet...

You really must have missed it, because they've been doing this for many years. It's not a picture with Mickey, just with a big plate. But usually the host directs you right to that line after you check in, and after that, you sit and wait for your table.

Guess I did, I have eaten there almost every trip and have never done that...:confused3

Yes, Mickey, Goofy, Minnie, Pluto (I don't remember If Donald does or not) anyway they come around to each of the tables...:thumbsup2
Oh and its Buffet...

Yes, Donald too. There are 5 characters dressed like chefs.

Here is one of our pics:
C5563EBE-51D6-4B75-AE0F-F7549C51CD3E-971-000000939731D411.jpg

Your suppose to get print ( for the ones you take pic before meal) & then you need to tell them you'd also like it on CD..

ASMU/POR Dec 16-22, 2012 & BWI Sept 8-15, 2013

Your suppose to get print ( for the ones you take pic before meal) & then you need to tell them you'd also like it on CD..

ASMU/POR Dec 16-22, 2012 & BWI Sept 8-15, 2013

In the past, our photo or receipt had a number on it, and you just added that to our PP account online (just like if it was a PP card number) and then those photos were added to your account.

My understanding is that you can let them know when they bring the hard copy pic that you want the digital copy as well..

ASMU/POR Dec 16-22, 2012 & CR Sept 8-15, 2013

There is a photopass code on the receipt that you can just add to your account. That is what I did for most meals. At CRT, the person that brought the package to the table said I should have shown it to the photographer when the picture was taken. She then took the card and left for awhile to add them to our account. Next time I will let them know when the photo is taken. It can't hurt.

Also, for those who don't have pp+, if you buy the photo package you can have it added to your photopass account too. Those pictures will be on your cd if you just got that. They always take a couple of pictures and only bring one of the snaps in the printed package. You get all of them when you add the code to your account (usually 3 pictures).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter