photopass ques

abmitch01

DIS Veteran
I read some people had 800 photos on their photo CD. Am I missing something, how do you end up with that many?

We had 79 shots taken, so I figure it's worth the $80 it cost. But do I really have to do all the editing on that site, can't I do it using Iphoto when I get the CD?

the pics come in the mail on the CD, you can't download them off the site, right?

People mean that many photos after all their edits are done on the site. You could do some limited editing in iPhoto once you import the photos from the disk to your computer (I've cropped a photo or two in iPhoto after the fact). But it's only on the Photopass site that you can add the borders, character autographs, etc. Plus you need to resize them on the site (4x6, 5x7) to make sure they print right once you have them. If you print in different sizes than what you have on the CD, you will often lose parts of the photo when resizing.

You can download individual photos from Photopass, for $14.95 each, but you can't download your Photopass CD photos like you're asking (well you could but at $14.95 x 80 photos, that wouldn't be a very good plan)!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter