Photopass Prints?

iamgrumpy

Mouseketeer
HAS ANYONE EVER BOUGHT 1 PHOTOPASS PICTURE AND THEN TAKEN THAT TO ANOTHER STORE AND HAD OTHER COPIES MADE? I WAS WONDERING HOW IT WOULD TURN OUT...IT SEEMS IT WOULD BE CHEAPER TO GET PRINTS THIS WAY THAN TO SPEND 12.95 A PIC..:confused3

It's illegal to do that (if you could even find a store that will let you) if you're ordering Photopass prints. If you're ordering the CD, then they give you rights to print the photos for personla use. See below from the Photopass site:

"Disney's PhotoCD

Disney's PhotoCD comes with a limited copyright release agreement which grants permission to reproduce the photos on the disk for personal use only. The copyright agreement is stored on the CD itself and is located in the main directory. Instructions on how to access this file are located on the back of the CD case. You must present this agreement to your photo retailer when you create prints of your Disney's PhotoPass photos.

Disney's PhotoPass Prints & PhotoCards

All photographs taken by Disney's PhotoPass Photographers and all images from the Disney's Photo Gallery are owned and copyright protected by Disney. Please be aware that it is illegal to reproduce or distribute copyrighted material without the permission of the copyright owner. Accessing pictures or text provided on Web sites does not give you any rights to use them. Only the copyright owner, or the owner's legal agent, can grant permission to copy, distribute, or publicly display protected material. "

Hi,

I actually ordered prints from them and scanned it into my computer and printed some. They came out just as good. It just depends on the quality of printer and paper you have.

Good Luck

I know it's illegal, but what would make Walmart suspect anything if your kids are in front of the Epcot ball?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter