Photopass + Price Increase?

SnowWhite09

DIS Veteran
I know it has been stated that WDW ticket prices will soon increase so I have already purchased ours for our July trip. Just wondering though if anyone has heard anything about Photopass + price increases and if so when?

TIA :goodvibes

I haven't heard anything. And to be honest, the regular PhotoPass CD stayed at the same price for years before they finally raised it last year, so I wouldn't expect an increase on the plus one anytime soon.

I pre-ordered mine for our trip in December just incase they do decide to increase the price.

I haven't heard anything. And to be honest, the regular PhotoPass CD stayed at the same price for years before they finally raised it last year, so I wouldn't expect an increase on the plus one anytime soon.

Thanks for this. Fingers crossed as I am not quite ready to order it yet. :)

Anyone know where I can see a list of what attractions and character meals are included in the photopass + ?? Trying to determine if we need the + or regular one!!

Here is the list that AllEars have on their site

Participating Attractions: Space Mountain; Splash Mountain; Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin; The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror; Rock ‘n Roller Coaster; Expedition Everest; and Dinosaur.

Participating Character Dining Locations: 1900 Park Fare; 'Ohana (breakfast only); Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show; Chef Mickey’s; Cinderella’s Royal Table; Tusker House (breakfast only); Hoop Dee Doo Musical Revue; and Princess Storybook Dining at Akershus Royal Banquet Hall.

I pre-ordered mine for our trip in December just incase they do decide to increase the price.

We are going in December too and I was wondering if it was too early to order it! Apparently not and I think I will do it this weekend! ::yes::

Does the Photopass + come with a CD or do you purchase that separately?
Photopass + includes the price of the CD.

Here is the list that AllEars have on their site

Participating Attractions: Space Mountain; Splash Mountain; Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin; The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror; Rock ‘n Roller Coaster; Expedition Everest; and Dinosaur.
I think Test Track is included now too.

I ordered mine when I booked the package. We don't have it yet, as my guess is they wait until the package is paid to mail it.

I had been having trouble finding it on the website. The link you provided took me right where I need to be! Thank you so much! We are 60 days and counting until I am back home at Disney!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter