Photopass Pre-purchase - Response from Disney

amy-bee-0

Earning My Ears
I wrote the Photopass people asking about the pre-purchase discount offer. I thought their response might be useful to others also wondering if they will be sent the offer.

"Thank you for your recent visit to DisneyPhotoPass.com.

The pre-arrival savings offer is made available through the marketing department of Disney Destinations. In order to receive this pre-purchase offer, the guest must meet the following guidelines:

-Have an upcoming reservation in a Walt Disney World Hotel booked through The Walt Disney World Travel Company

-Have their email address on file in the marketing database

-Have opted in to receive email from the Walt Disney World company

If you meet these requirements, you can expect to see this email about 10-45days prior to your arrival. Once you have received this email, you are within a safe time frame in which to make your prepurchase without worry that your promotion code/s will expire.

*Please note that this link is only available for one pre-Purchase offerand must be purchased prior to your arrival date as this directly linkedto your reservation. This link is non-transferrable. This offer will expire at 11:59 PM the day prior to your arrival date.

If you do not receive this offer, it could be because your email addressis not on file and/or permission was not granted to send marketing messages to you. Also, if you booked through a travel agent, we may not have your email address in our database. The pre-arrival savings offer is meant for guests who purchase before their trip.

If you have lost your offer, we regret that we are not able to replace or extend this invitation as this offer is not sent out by DisneyPhotoPass.com"

I've seen in the recent package booklets, the one with the vouchers that is included with trip documents, a personalized photopass card to pre-register before your trip. These are coming with TA documents as well as others.

The page says you will receive offers during and after your vacation. Not sure what those offers are or if they include the dicount on the CD. Has anyone done this yet? What are the "offers"?

I registered mine but haven't received anything yet (except the confirmation of the registration). I did that a few days before I sent the question above.

from the definitive guide to photopass:

Staying On Site - Guests who book a Walt Disney World vacation package should receive a special Disney's PhotoPass card included with their documents. Not to be confused with the $99.95 PhotoCD pre-purchase offer, registering this card online will allow Disney's PhotoPass to mail additional offers before and after the Disney vacation. A typical offer may be $30-$40 off of the PhotoCD for example.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter