Photopass pre-order

angela1044

Mouseketeer
If you didn't get an email before your trip has anyone had any luck in calling them and getting it?

We leave on Feb 4th and I haven't got an email and we are staying on site at CBR.

I'm wondering how much luck I'm going to have calling.

I can't find the email I received back from after asking why I hadn't received a code and please send one but the jist was (and I remember this line verbatim) I know this is not what you are hoping to hear but.... (then this part is not exact, but the message is the same) the mailings are random and if you get one, you get one, if you don't - too bad.

Update

I called Photopass and they told me there is still a chance I will get an email because it isn't 10 days before our trip. I asked if I don't get the email can I call and get it. The lady told me that I could so hopefully that will be the case.

BTW - I booked directly with Disney.

I am confused. I thought anyone could order a prepaid photopass. Or is this something else entirely?

I am confused. I thought anyone could order a prepaid photopass. Or is this something else entirely?

Now you need a customer specific code. Just like the pin numbers released for booking discounts.:sad2:

Disney is sending out emails to people who have book direct with them to receive a pre order discount. If you booked through a travel agent, they have to try and get the email sent to you.

Some people report getting the email, so don't. The people who want the email and don't get it have little success in getting one. Also if you delete the email with the code you are out of luck.

That seems silly. Don't they want people to pre-order?
I hope we get one for our upcoming trip.

Tomorrow is the 10 day mark so we'll see if I get an email.

We did everything we were supposed to

1. book directly with Disney
2. staying on site
3. make sure Disney has our email address
4. even paid before the 45 day mark (not sure if this makes a difference)

We booked directly with Disney and we leave on saturday for our trip and we've received nothing regarding the Photopass.
I would have liked to have prepurchased one for the borders, effects, etc, but think it's too expensive to purchase without a good discount!

Excuse my naivety but what do you mean when you say "pre-order" photopass...like pre-ordering X number of 5x7 or something at a discounted rate?

We booked directly with Disney and we leave on saturday for our trip and we've received nothing regarding the Photopass.
I would have liked to have prepurchased one for the borders, effects, etc, but think it's too expensive to purchase without a good discount!

You should call them. I asked if I could get it if I didn't get the email and I was told yes. But I had to wait until I was under 10 days.

it means buying a CD of all your photos taken at Disney by their photographers for $99 (by ordering before the trip) rather than paying $149 after your trip.

Excuse my naivety but what do you mean when you say "pre-order" photopass...like pre-ordering X number of 5x7 or something at a discounted rate?

You get a DVD of all your images and you can take them to Walmart, Costco, etc to print as many as you want. Plus, you can add borders, etc before Disney sends it to you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter