Photopass+ Pre-Order Help

chodnett

Eat Mor Chikin
Just pre-purchased Photopass+.

I received a confirmation Email, but no instructions on how to actually get started or utilize the service.

I've used regular Photopass in the past and understand how that works.

But how does Photopass+ work? Will I get a special card? When do I get the card? I'm very confused on this process.

Thanks for your help!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Just pre-purchased Photopass+. I received a confirmation Email, but no instructions on how to actually get started or utilize the service. I've used regular Photopass in the past and understand how that works. But how does Photopass+ work? Will I get a special card? When do I get the card? I'm very confused on this process. Thanks for your help! Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

You'll get a package in the mail with a voucher for the card, a CD of photos and, presumably, instructions.

When I got it in July the voucher came with the rest of my resort package vouchers. I had to pick up the card and the cd when I arrived. I just brought the voucher to the photo counter on main street in MK. They gave me instructions when I picked it up, but essential it works the same as regular photopass

When I got it in July the voucher came with the rest of my resort package vouchers. I had to pick up the card and the cd when I arrived. I just brought the voucher to the photo counter on main street in MK. They gave me instructions when I picked it up, but essential it works the same as regular photopass

We ordered the Photopass+ package a few weeks ago, got the CD in the mail with a voucher to bring into the park to redeem for a Photopass Card. My question, where is the "Photopass" store located on Main St exactly?

We ordered the Photopass+ package a few weeks ago, got the CD in the mail with a voucher to bring into the park to redeem for a Photopass Card. My question, where is the "Photopass" store located on Main St exactly?

It is inside where you meet Mickey it is to the right you will see a mini gift shop area & camera area w/ registers & computers :) On main street you walk in main gate & its on right.

Which website has the discounted rates? We aren't going until 9/2014 but thought I would save the site!! Thanks!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter