Photopass poses - The cheesier the better!

that is freakin precious!!!!!!!!!!!

Disneyland4Sep05051.jpg
[/QUOTE]

That could be the next Disneyland ad. It's beautiful!

That is a great picture of Cinderella and the baby - it ranks up there with that classic, great 'elderly couple in the Teacups' picture that we all love so much.

Yay for Sticky Status!!! Woo hoo!:cool1: :cool1: No more bumping and using the Search function!:lmao:

My mom and grandmother with my son

DisneyPhotoImage51.jpg

My son was not feeling the "pretending about Tinkerbell" bit.

DisneyPhotoImage67.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage22.jpg

My mom, grandmother, and 2 brothers being the bridge
DisneyPhotoImage62.jpg

Great pix all! Congrats to all of us for getting "Sticky" status. Now even more pix will come our way.:goodvibes

MommywithDreams-great shots.:thumbsup2 And I see another one we don't have. Love the one where you are pointing to Tink. Good idea. I love the Tink border but I am getting a little tired of it. Now I have another shot to get. :goodvibes Next time DD9 is on break. May Photo share anyone???

dlawallace-I don't think many boys are into Tink. :laughing:

Love the baby with Cindy-too precious. :love:

You mean the Photopass photographer was still out in front of IASW after midnight??! Wow! I know the PP photographers are not thrilled with that IASW location, either because UNLESS they are there after hours it is impossible to get a clear, uncluttered picture in front of IASW Holiday. There are just too many people milling about. The guy who took my pictures hinted to our group waiting our turn that Disney COULD give them a slightly better vantage point from which to shoot, so the masses of people waiting in line wouldn't be in the way as much (as they are in my pictures), but Disney won't let them set up in a better spot, or maybe on a higher platform of some kind and would rather that the PP photographers not even set up at IASW Holiday at all. Apparently, Disney and the Photopass people have been going back and forth on this issue. But clearly, when it IASW so beautiful like that during the holidays, people will want PP pictures, so the photographers go there anyway and set up in a horrible location because they have no other choice.

Oh, and by the way, when we rode IASW in the morning, it was during our MM hour, so we were literally the only ones on our boat and there was no line of any kind, at all. When we went back at night, the line was so long it was almost into Toontown. Crazy.

Yeah I was surprised that the photo pass people were still going strong. We went the second weekend in Dec. The photos could surely be better if they were able to make adjustments to the location.

We rode IASW around 9:45am or so. They were just setting up the Turkey Leg cart on our way to get in line. We were on a mission for turkey so sailed around the world in our quest. There sign stated a 45 min. wait but it felt a lot quicker but we did see some empty boats. They might have been slowly adding them to accomodate the expected crowds. When we went back at the end of the day it was twice as long and was lined out of the frame of the picture over near the the parade gate/route.

Subscribing... I want in!!! I LOVE all these pics!

Oh... and WHEN is the bridge coming down? Boooooo! We are visiting DL this summer and then headed to San Francisco!! I was hoping to get a picture in front of the DCA bridge and then another picture in front of the real one!!! :sad2:

Subscribing... I want in!!! I LOVE all these pics!

Oh... and WHEN is the bridge coming down? Boooooo! We are visiting DL this summer and then headed to San Francisco!! I was hoping to get a picture in front of the DCA bridge and then another picture in front of the real one!!! :sad2:

I haven't heard a date yet-don't know if they have released it. For now it looks like they are concentrating on Paradise Pier area. And starting Cars Land construction. The last info I was given by a CM was that the Orange Stinger and the Dinosaur (store) are the next to go.

Oh, and BTW, since we are now a Sticky Thread you no longer have to subscribe if you don't want to fill up your subscriptions list. This thread will be at the top. Yeah!:banana:

I haven't heard a date yet-don't know if they have released it. For now it looks like they are concentrating on Paradise Pier area. And starting Cars Land construction. The last info I was given by a CM was that the Orange Stinger and the Dinosaur (store) are the next to go.

Oh, and BTW, since we are now a Sticky Thread you no longer have to subscribe if you don't want to fill up your subscriptions list. This thread will be at the top. Yeah!:banana:

I can see that our new Sticky Status is already working wonders!:cool1: :cool1: We have already gotten several new people noticing this thread and a couple of them posting because the thread is right up there with the other photo threads on each page. When the thread kept disappearing into the archives, waiting to be bumped, it was hard for people to know that there was a PP thread on which they could post their own pictures!! This way, we will attract many more people to post!

I will miss seeing the Dinosaur in DCA, but that Orange Stinger is a vehicle of torture as far as I am concerned, so I won't be sad to see it go......though it is being converted into a Silly Symphonies-themed ride, right? So I wonder if the mechanics and the 'thrill' of the ride will be the same, with just a different body/shell/exterior?

I will miss seeing the Dinosaur in DCA, but that Orange Stinger is a vehicle of torture as far as I am concerned, so I won't be sad to see it go......though it is being converted into a Silly Symphonies-themed ride, right? So I wonder if the mechanics and the 'thrill' of the ride will be the same, with just a different body/shell/exterior?

I love the swings and yes I think they'll be similar when they are Silly Symphonies. Just the Orange and the bees will be gone.

Nobody has any?

Here's a few more from our Jan/Feb. trips

image001.jpg

image011.jpg

DD9 says she doesn't like to take pix with characters, but she really likes spending time with Pluto at the Meet 'n Greet (or anywhere else we find him just hanging around, like by ToT) :goodvibes-see pix below, not a PP but still cute (and with a little creativity I can add my own Disney border to it. :laughing: )
102_8045.jpg

Pluto was going to take her on ToT but changed his mind at the last minute!:scared1:

Anyone else?

These may have been posted earlier, but I just posted them on a thread looking for ride pictures so I thought I'd post them here as well

1909DCADanielleoncarouseldolphinLOG.jpg

1903DCADanielleoncarouselseal_7x6_1.jpg

BTW-these were taken in Sept. 07 but all the times we went in Sept/Oct. 08 and Dec 08/Jan./Feb. 09 we never saw a PP at the carousel. :confused3 Too bad cause I think it's a great location. :goodvibes

Hi all! I just wanted to post that I got an email from one of the PP photogs at DLR and he won photo of the year for 2008.:goodvibes (no it wasn't of my DD) I'm so happy for him. If you've seen the one of the 3 little girls in matching outfits sitting on a beach blowing Minnie a kiss it's that one! (some of the PP photogs have that one to show guest what the Minnie pix will look like). He also won 4th and 5th.

Out of 3 million pix taken in 2008 and 3000 photographers who took them, he won 3 out of 7 places. DLR andWDW CMs did the voting. Many of the pix I have posted here were taken by him. We search him out when we go. :goodvibes

So, if you are looking at the pictures on this thread just know that there are good quality photographers at DLR. :goodvibes That may make your decisions to use PP easier.

I'm so happy for him I just wanted to share. :)

Hi all! I just wanted to post that I got an email from one of the PP photogs at DLR and he won photo of the year for 2008.:goodvibes (no it wasn't of my DD) I'm so happy for him. If you've seen the one of the 3 little girls in matching outfits sitting on a beach blowing Minnie a kiss it's that one! (some of the PP photogs have that one to show guest what the Minnie pix will look like). He also won 4th and 5th.

Out of 3 million pix taken in 2008 and 3000 photographers who took them, he won 3 out of 7 places. DLR andWDW CMs did the voting. Many of the pix I have posted here were taken by him. We search him out when we go. :goodvibes

So, if you are looking at the pictures on this thread just know that there are good quality photographers at DLR. :goodvibes That may make your decisions to use PP easier.

I'm so happy for him I just wanted to share. :)

You have mentioned this PP photographer before. Even though I pretty much always stop at whoever and wherever the PP photographer is, I want to know who this guy is next time I go to DLR, so I will know to expect good quality photos. I am still debating on whether or not to bother with going on my b-day (it's in the middle of the week and may be hard for friends to get off work) because it's in summer, and I HATE summer heat; plus, I don't want to have a bunch of PP pictures with sweat dripping down my face!!), but if I do go then, I want to look for this guy. What is his name and what does he look like, so I can hunt him down - so we can ALL hunt him down? I realize his locations probably change from day to day so we probably could not expect to see him at any one place on a regular basis, but is there any spot where he tends to be assigned more than others?

The one I like (because he was so much fun) is the guy with blond hair and glasses, who I have seen inside DCA and DL.

Okay, I'm having PP withdrawals. :confused3 We are going today for the afternoon and evening. I've promised myself that we are not doing the PP thing. I just finished up one and I have already arranged a new CD share (actually 2) to take place in May and June. So I don't really need to do another one, right? Even though we will also be there in 2 weeks for the premiere of the Celebrate! parade. My nephew is performing-his first time with his face showing. :goodvibes I don't really need to take more PP, do I?

Well, just in case I decide to do it, I think I will have a few PP taken. I'll also have them take some with my own camera so as to fool the family :rotfl2: . Besides, my fav. PP photog may be working Jedi today and he said he'd take some PP of DD fighting the enhanced Darth. Last time we got ones with Darth they disappeared into no mans land.:confused: At least I can use some of my MnG coupons to get the Darth ones. Better than nothing ! :rotfl2:

Anyone have any more? I was just checking the photopass website and they've added some new borders.:cool1: New 2009 ones and more just engaged, just married, Happy Anniversary, etc. Of course Celebrate is there as well. Only wish they had been there for my Jan./Feb. pictures. Oh well, I'm doing a CD again in May/June. Maybe even this month-going to DLR to see premiere of Celebrate! and it looks like we are taking my 3 month old foster son (DD's 1/2 brother)for his first trip. Doesn't it make sense to get PP taken? Anyone up for a CD share starting around March 27th? :rotfl2:

Here's a few more from Feb. Not great quality-getting good pix at twilight and after dark isn't easy. :confused3

image621.jpg

image634.jpg

Are the black & white photos an option that you can do on any of your pictures from home thru editing? I would love a few b&w pics of our upcoming trip and wondering if I need to request them from the photographer...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter