Photopass plus

dopeyfanatic

DIS Veteran
We will be at the parks in a month :) I'm looking at getting Photopass plus to share with our group. There are 21-25 of us going. What rides are included?

Space Mountain
Screamin'
RSR
Splash Mountain
Tower of Terror

Thank you :) I ordered it. I figured between all of us I'm sure we will get our money's worth. Now we just have to find Photopass people to get lots of pictures without standing in long lines! I'm going to need to look up a list of where to find them. Especially with the holiday decor :)

Thank you :) I ordered it. I figured between all of us I'm sure we will get our money's worth. Now we just have to find Photopass people to get lots of pictures without standing in long lines! I'm going to need to look up a list of where to find them. Especially with the holiday decor :)

I heard if you wear them on the lanyards, they will easily find you. There is a trick to those lanyards to make sure you don't lose the card thingy. I'm sure someone here can tell you about that.

I heard if you wear them on the lanyards, they will easily find you. There is a trick to those lanyards to make sure you don't lose the card thingy. I'm sure someone here can tell you about that.

Yes good point. Take a picture of the number on the back - just like your tickets!!

And check your photos online every 24 hrs. Each day we ha photos missing from the card and had to go to main photo store to find our pictures and get them on the account. We also ha about 15 pictures of strangers on our account that had to be removed. Some priceless pictures of Mickey and somebody else child. I hope they were able to find them. It got so bad I sent myself a text every time a photopass picture was taken so if I g the pictures would be faster. Many trips to WDW and never had photopass problems like this before.

We just returned after a weekend trip.

We didn't check photopass while there. I have just entered the photopass code on my account and only two photos are showing. We must have had at least a 100 taken.

I have emailed and hope it will be resolved.

We just returned after a weekend trip.

We didn't check photopass while there. I have just entered the photopass code on my account and only two photos are showing. We must have had at least a 100 taken.

I have emailed and hope it will be resolved.

If you just sent a plain email, go back to Help and fill out the missing pictures form with as much info as possible.

I lost my card for about five minutes because it flipped off the metal thing. A wonderful guest found it then saw the panicked looked person pacing near the ride and out two and two together. Yay! The CM then told me to go to guest services or a ride photo place and ask for tape. So I did, wrapped tape around the claspy thing, and it was fine afterwards.

Tape is whatcha need.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter